• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia Easiest way to get an Infinia Metal I've ever heard

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Freind of mine called me today, he is an entrepreneur, has a startup with friends making and installing electric car chargers ,never had a credit card till now ,went upto HDFC bank Lucknow branch few weeks back to open an account with a check of 20 Lakhs and told them only if he gets an Infinia LTF ,first they said we'll give you DCB LTF ,try for Infinia after you open the account but he wouldn't take any of it ,told them either give Infinia or he'll take his business to Axis people (who were offering him Magnus) ,so the HDFC people agreed and he got an Infinia FYF with 55 Lakhs limit

What makes me jealous is that I'm 31 and the best I've got is a Magnus with 5 Lakhs limit ,which is like my 15th card my 8 year credit card journey ,Infinia is something of a dream for me ,can't even get DCB from them ,all I've from HDFC is a measly Millennia with 1.16 Lakhs limit

And this guy is just 27 & this is his first card. 🙄

Thoughts ?

Last edited:
phir-hera-pheri-bhai-paisa-ho-to-kya-kuch-nahi-ho-sakta.gif

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Freind of mine called me today, he is an entrepreneur, has start up with friends making and installing electric car chargers ,never had a credit card till now ,went upto HDFC bank Lucknow branch few weeks back to open an account with a check of 20 Lakhs and told them only if he gets an Infinia LTF ,first they said we'll give you DCB LTF ,try for Infinia after you open the account but he wouldn't take any of it ,told them either give Infinia or he'll take his business to Axis people (who were offering him Magnus) ,so the HDFC people agreed and he got an Infinia FYF with 55 Lakhs limit

What makes me jealous is that I'm 31 and the best I've got is a Magnus with 5 Lakhs limit ,which is like my 15th card my 8 year credit card journey ,Infinia is something of a dream for me ,can't even get DCB from them ,all I've from HDFC is a measly Millennia with 1.16 Lakhs limit

Thoughts ?
This is the exact reason why he is an entrepreneur at the age of 27 in the first place.....
Its all in the one's brain..
How we train our brain ..
He knows how a business man thinks..
In a nutshell, it's all about your perspective about the situation, grasping, articulation , presence of mind and lastly execution..

In the finance world anything is possible..

this is my take
Power of Thinking...

Note: not everyone can be an entrepreneur...

Last edited:

shashankrt

TF Premier
Freind of mine called me today, he is an entrepreneur, has start up with friends making and installing electric car chargers ,never had a credit card till now ,went upto HDFC bank Lucknow branch few weeks back to open an account with a check of 20 Lakhs and told them only if he gets an Infinia LTF ,first they said we'll give you DCB LTF ,try for Infinia after you open the account but he wouldn't take any of it ,told them either give Infinia or he'll take his business to Axis people (who were offering him Magnus) ,so the HDFC people agreed and he got an Infinia FYF with 55 Lakhs limit

Thoughts ?
Not unusual. You can try the same or spend 8 lakh on millenia (i know its difficult) and you will get invite to infinia.

2 years ago I was not even tracking or trying for infinia as I had OG regalia (not the current dewatered and devalued one). Was forced to spend 15 lakh on regalia (as car loan disbursement was stuck) and got invited for infinia next month.

Last edited:

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
This is the exact reason why he is an entrepreneur at the age of 27 in the first place.....
Its all in the once brain..
In a nutshell, it's all about your perspective about the situation, grasping, articulation , presence of mind and lastly execution..

this is my take
Power of Thinking...

True ,i settled for an easier life with steady paycheck ,he's out in the wild chasing dreams

shashankrt

TF Premier
Its all in the once brain..

this is my take
Power of Thinking...

Completely agree. Unless we treat banks as our enemies and negotiate accordingly, bank employees will not even blink before taking all your money by selling shitty endowment and ULIP plans.

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Not unusual. You can try the same or spend 8 lakh on millenia (i know its difficult) and you will get invite to infinia.

2 years ago I was not even tracking or trying for infinia as I had OG regalia (not the current dewatered and devalued one). Was forced to spend 15 lakh on regalia (as card loan disbursement was stuck) and got invited for infinia next month.
I can put all my spends on Millennia, can go upto 6 Lakhs per annum, but in my 2 yrs of holding their card and 4 yrs of relationship with hdfc ,they've not yet upgraded me or increased my credit limit more then 1.16 initial limit ,tried multiple times with ITR and maintaining good balance in account, upgrading to a preferred savings account but nothing, on the other hand both ICICI and Axis have been good to me ,giving me 5 Lakhs limit on their card ,ICICI offering Saphiro from my current Coral ,Axis gave me Magnus ,
I guess HDFC just doesn't like me or something,
Doesn't worth to put all my spending on Millennia, when they won't even give me Regalia or DCP

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Completely agree. Unless we treat banks as our enemies and negotiate accordingly, bank employees will not even blink before taking all your money by selling shitty endowment and ULIP plans.
I feel like i don't have much leverage with HDFC people ,and they don't care enough to upgrade or even enhance my limit

shashankrt

TF Premier
I can put all my spends on Millennia, can go upto 6 Lakhs per annum, but in my 2 yrs of holding their card and 4 yrs of relationship with hdfc ,they've not yet upgraded me or increased my credit limit more then 1.16 initial limit ,tried multiple times with ITR and maintaining good balance in account, upgrading to a preferred savings account but nothing, on the other hand both ICICI and Axis have been good to me ,giving me 5 Lakhs limit on their card ,ICICI offering Saphiro from my current Coral ,Axis gave me Magnus ,
I guess HDFC just doesn't like me or something,
Doesn't worth to put all my spending on Millennia, when they won't even give me Regalia or DCP
Hdfc rarely does something for you unless you threaten to take your business away. I have 18 year old relationship with HDFC and was offered infinia only 2 years ago. For millenia try spending till credit lime upto 1 lakh in your case (genuine spends - no CC is worth manufactured spends and associated debt trap)
Note - Your CIBIL may temporarily get impacted if you utilize a high percent of limit on any 1 card.
If you have tried this earlier then tough luck.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
True ,i settled for an easier life with steady paycheck ,he's out in the wild chasing dreams
There is nothing wrong in it..
See, everyone got some strengths and weaknesses..
Instead of sitting and worrying about weaknesses, one should spend their limited time available in harnessing their strengths...
We all have 24 hours in a day. It's all about how we spend those 24 hours that matters at the end.

I will tell you onething, majority of the people don't even know what their strengths are...and they die before knowing that..
They constantly battling their whole life in this unknown territory without realizing who they are
actually..

Never compare with anyone. 8 billion people are there in this world they are all unique. Some may be similar but they are all different..

Be positive. Work on your strengths and be happy. You will get there..

Last edited:

D₹V

TF Prestige

Thoughts ?
What was his annual income while applying card?

elite34700

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Thoughts ?
Sometimes power speaks too. I got an approval like in a day from regalia 3.6 L limit to infinia ( I didn’t wanted to push for LTF though ) for my parent ( state official ). Earlier when we tried with income docs and all they in a way said get lost on the face.