• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Got Infinia Metal as 4th HDFC Card.

Vineet Kumar

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Friends,

I'm thrilled to share that after having acquired the LTF Diners Club Black, LTF TATA Neu Infinity, and LTF Millenia cards, I recently added another gem to my collection – the INFINIA Metal card from HDFC Bank, as FYF.

Now, acquiring this beauty wasn't a walk in the park, especially since I already owned HDFC's Diners Club Black as LTF. It involved a lot of persistence and negotiations with the bank's BM, CH & RH. But, we got there in the end!

Practically it would remain the 3rd active card, as I opted to get it by upgrading the LTF Millenia card.

While the card serves more as a collector's item than a necessity for me at the moment, I'm eager to explore the possibility of converting it to LTF status. It might not be a simple task, but given my track record of securing top cards from other banks as LTF, I'm definitely up for the challenge!

Beyond its practical utility, owning this card adds another layer of excitement to my collection. It's about the thrill of the chase and the satisfaction of having some of the best cards in the market.

Here's to more thrilling credit card adventures ahead! 🥂✨

Attachments

• 1000041402.jpg
    1000041402.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 465

techt

TF Legend
Heidi Klum Wow GIF by Lifetime

Hisoka

TF Ace
Friends,

I'm thrilled to share that after having acquired the LTF Diners Club Black, LTF TATA Neu Infinity, and LTF Millenia cards, I recently added another gem to my collection – the INFINIA Metal card from HDFC Bank, as FYF.

Now, acquiring this beauty wasn't a walk in the park, especially since I already owned HDFC's Diners Club Black as LTF. It involved a lot of persistence and negotiations with the bank's BM, CH & RH. But, we got there in the end!

Practically it would remain the 3rd active card, as I opted to get it by upgrading the LTF Millenia card.

While the card serves more as a collector's item than a necessity for me at the moment, I'm eager to explore the possibility of converting it to LTF status. It might not be a simple task, but given my track record of securing top cards from other banks as LTF, I'm definitely up for the challenge!

Beyond its practical utility, owning this card adds another layer of excitement to my collection. It's about the thrill of the chase and the satisfaction of having some of the best cards in the market.

I’ve LTF Millenia but they’re not even ready to upgrade to Diners Metal 😑

Could you provide some details as to What limit did you have on Millenia? And what were your spends on the same?

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Friends,

images (18).jpeg

Enthusiast

TF Premier
Friends,

What will you do if they don't accept it to convert to LTF?

techt

TF Legend
It is non-metal variant and I think after 4-5 auto card upgrades done by the bank in last 13-14yrs starting from HDFC Gold card (basic card) & reaching to Infinia !!
Mines started with HDFC Titanium and when they offered Regalia (not sure about the variant), I rejected it . So, it seems they have put me in out of their interest zone.

rogerthat

TF Ace

Those who are getting it don't want to use it and those who want to use it are not getting it.

I am talking about Infinia of course 😛

Yugi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Congratulations, I am also trying to achieve the same feat as you @Vineet Kumar . I have already spent more than 8L on my DCB LTF, so I want to upgrade my Tata Neu card to Infinia and keep DCB too.

So did you spend more than 8L on Millenia? Was the limit split between Infinia and DCB? What was your strategy?

Enthusiast

TF Premier
Congratulations, I am also trying to achieve the same feat as you @Vineet Kumar . I have already spent more than 8L on my DCB LTF, so I want to upgrade my Tata Neu card to Infinia and keep DCB too.

So did you spend more than 8L on Millenia? Was the limit split between Infinia and DCB? What was your strategy?
Suppose if you got Infinia as LTF, what will be the use of DCB card?
I feel TATA Neu card and Infinia combination is better....

pls correct me if i am wrong...

techt

TF Legend
Suppose if you got Infinia as LTF, what will be the use of DCB card?
I feel TATA Neu card and Infinia combination is better....

pls correct me if i am wrong...
Seems for some DCB milestone hit is better rewarding than Infinia. But again it may cut the spends required for fee waiver in Infinia.

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Friends,

Congratulations.

Rare to see 2 core cards from HDFC you have 3 now. Not sure how you negotiated and your relationship with HDFC, but excellent negotiation.