• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

EazyDiner 1 year membership or 1 Year free IndusInd EazyDiner credit card?

Hi Guys,

Need one suggestion I have accumulated enough points to avail both 1 year free EazyDiner membership or 1 year free IndusInd EazyDiner credit card. What should I select? Currently have 12 cards ,11 are LTF.

Not a fan of paid cards and my usage is limited IMG_20230425_111003.jpg

Hi Guys,

Need one suggestion I have accumulated enough points to avail both 1 year free EazyDiner membership or 1 year free IndusInd EazyDiner credit card. What should I select? Currently have 12 cards ,11 are LTF.

Not a fan of paid cards and my usage is limited View attachment 15145
Get card which may yield other benefits as well as increased credit limit in CIBIL

Card handsdown, as it comes with a 1 year memberhsip anyways!
Also, you get some additional welcome benefits like 2000 eazy points & postcard hotels voucher.

Also, the card has the lowest cool down period AFAIK.

Hi Guys,

Not a fan of paid cards and my usage is limited .
Curious about your 11 LTF cards, Please do share if u want

Card handsdown, as it comes with a 1 year memberhsip anyways!
Also, you get some additional welcome benefits like 2000 eazy points & postcard hotels voucher.

Also, the card has the lowest cool down period AFAIK.
What is cool down period? Also I have legend credit card of IndusInd Bank. Will they give me another?

Curious about your 11 LTF cards, Please do share if u want
LTF

ICICI Amazon pay
ICICI HPCL Coral (useless but highest limit)
Axis Flipkart
IndusInd legend
Citi Rewards
Hdfc Millennia
RBL Zomato
HDFC Tata neu plus Rupay

Paid
Axis Airtel
Standard chartered smart card just for OnePlus offer.

Previous ones now shut
Slice
Postpe
Lazypay
Uni

What is cool down period? Also I have legend credit card of IndusInd Bank. Will they give me another?
Cool down period is the gap between consecutive usages of the card on eazydiner app.

For e.g. the Magnus has a cool down period of 15 days (twice a month), while this one has just 2 hours IIRC. So this is benefitial if you frequently use eazydiner.

Cool down period is the gap between consecutive usages of the card on eazydiner app.

For e.g. the Magnus has a cool down period of 15 days (twice a month), while this one has just 2 hours IIRC. So this is benefitial if you frequently use eazydiner.
Ohh okay thanks a lot for that information! New learnings 🎉

Hi Guys,

Not a fan of paid cards and my usage is limited View attachment 15145
My suggestion is talk to the chat support in the ED app and ask them to provide you the 1year card FYF.

So you don't have to waste these points towards the same and use it for some other redemption.

See my earlier thread on the same - https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/eazydiner-indusind-fyf-campaign-till-27th.7118/

I am sure they will be happy to give you a FYF of ED since you already hold Legend.

For Eazydiner LTF card holders, Membership will be auto renewed from 2nd yr onwards or not?
Have you got answer? or tested yourself?. What's the outcome?
TnC says that prime membership will be valid till we hold easy diner signature credit card.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-07-03-09-51-20-634_com.easydiner-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-07-03-09-51-20-634_com.easydiner-edit.jpg
    175.2 KB · Views: 2
Back