• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Free TimesPrime Memebership 1 Year for Visa Signature Cards (Credit) - August 2024

Free TimesPrime Memebership 1 Year for Visa Signature Cards

First Open The Link
: Click Here

Then Enter First 8 Digit Below Card Number : 43415501, 43415502, 41476730, etc or any Visa Signature BIN will add & let you go to payment page (PAYU)

Now you can use any Visa Signature Card irrespective of BIN you entered & Pay ₹1 verification fee.

You Will Get Instant 1 Year TimesPrime Code , copy that & save somewhere.

Then Click On Redeem & enter code on the timesprime site while login/payment page.

You can get 1 timesprime code per card, old used card also working but use other Visa signature bin each time to generate pay link. And unlimited time per number.

For example, you redeemed once, click add new card on top, enter new bin it'll save, now go to offers availed, then click back & now click claim offer. Now payment link will generate & do the rest.

Examples of eligible cards - Kotak Zen Signature, HDFC Millennia Visa Signature CC, etc

Last edited:
Get One Yr Subscription by Emailing them.
After the subscription I immediately sent an email to them to confirm. But they said I'd get 6 months subscription only.

Then I mentioned that I've been paid member for years and I wan't aware which plan it'd renew so I asked if there way to upgrade my subscription even if it can happen by paying the price difference between the two plans ~Rs. 200-300.

They denied again.

Shall I try again? May I know what did you specifically wrote to them?

Back