• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Edge Rewards on Axis Reserve

Sanjh009

TF Buzz
Just came to know, there's an upper cap of 6000 ER on Insurance payments on Axis Reserve CC. However, on Axis website, all documents (terms and conditions) including the devaluation email says that insurance payment won't earn any ER. I received ER against insurance payment and got a confirmation from customer care that as per their information, insurance ER are capped at 6000 per month. Even they don't know why the information is different with them and on the terms & conditions document.

Just came to know, there's an upper cap of 6000 ER on Insurance payments on Axis Reserve CC. However, on Axis website, all documents (terms and conditions) including the devaluation email says that insurance payment won't earn any ER. I received ER against insurance payment and got a confirmation from customer care that as per their information, insurance ER are capped at 6000 per month. Even they don't know why the information is different with them and on the terms & conditions document.
You still holding reserve when is renewal

You still holding reserve when is renewal
I got Reserve in January. Got all points and everything and have already recovered the fees. For sure, not going to renew it next year unless some major revaluation takes place. Looking forward for the launch of Infinia Reserve, if I'll be able to get one.

Back