• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis New Ch***yapa - Edge Rewards option disappeared from travel Edge portal

R@J

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
yet another technical glitch in Axis travel Edge portal..... I logged in to transfer my ER points to a partner airline, only to find that the option for transferring ER points has disappeared altogether!!!
Considering its Axis, I refreshed the page 3-4 times, but it did not appear.

Anyone else facing this issue?
1723899777380.png

And how a pro like Sid will share sensitive info?
like this -

Credit Card Vintage GIF

So basically you need to spend on Magnus burgundy to reach 300 Magnus burgundy points and then you can convert.
I had the same problem some months back.
I spent on Magnus burgundy to reach 300 Magnus burgundy points.
Then I had to do multiple conversions of 300 points until all edge points got over
What if we have 301 MB points, is there any way to burn than extra 1 point, so we can start the conversion?

I just transferred the maximum MB points today and now I am left with 71 MB points. 66K is there in edge rewards. These ER do not show up in the transfer page as an option. I was expecting these edge rewards will automatically transfer to MB once I use up the MB bucket. But now, I have no clue how these 66K ER can be used.

Call them and complain
Do they transfer manually from back end ever?
I wrote to premier experience and they said, that it is a known issue and they are working on it. But no dates.
They also asked me to share details of the required redemption.
Do they actually redeem based on email ever? Does anybody have any experience?

Do they transfer manually from back end ever?
I wrote to premier experience and they said, that it is a known issue and they are working on it. But no dates.
They also asked me to share details of the required redemption.
Do they actually redeem based on email ever? Does anybody have any experience?
yes some people have done that.. mail them and they do it

Back