• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis New Ch***yapa - Edge Rewards option disappeared from travel Edge portal

R@J

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
yet another technical glitch in Axis travel Edge portal..... I logged in to transfer my ER points to a partner airline, only to find that the option for transferring ER points has disappeared altogether!!!
Considering its Axis, I refreshed the page 3-4 times, but it did not appear.

Anyone else facing this issue?
1723899777380.png

I have less than 300 m4b and 0 miles. Have sufficient ER points but it is not even going to transfer page with error 4948 (Not sufficient points)
So basically you need to spend on Magnus burgundy to reach 300 Magnus burgundy points and then you can convert.
I had the same problem some months back.
I spent on Magnus burgundy to reach 300 Magnus burgundy points.
Then I had to do multiple conversions of 300 points until all edge points got over

Last edited:
I will give answers and solutions to all those who give maximum points to my reputation.
Please give Max points my reputation and then ask me your question in personal message.
Thanks 👍
Sarkari Naukri mil rahi h kya idhar bro? Major General Drsel Max Reputation

@D₹V is from Bihar as per his profile and Sid is from Chennai.. Still appreciate the effort :ROFLMAO: :hehe:
See his Debit card for yourself

See his Debit card for yourself

only he if shows the other side and provides all OTPs will people believe :ROFLMAO:

Back