• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis New Ch***yapa - Edge Rewards option disappeared from travel Edge portal

R@J

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
yet another technical glitch in Axis travel Edge portal..... I logged in to transfer my ER points to a partner airline, only to find that the option for transferring ER points has disappeared altogether!!!
Considering its Axis, I refreshed the page 3-4 times, but it did not appear.

Anyone else facing this issue?
1723899777380.png

Do they transfer manually from back end ever?
I wrote to premier experience and they said, that it is a known issue and they are working on it. But no dates.
They also asked me to share details of the required redemption.
Do they actually redeem based on email ever? Does anybody have any experience?
yes, they do.....few people mentioned that in tf posts here and thre..... Even after i filed complaint, then gave me that option as i was able to trf only 300 at a time.... i'm yet to reply as not yet finalised where to transfer..

I got a call today. They claimed they have initiated the redemption based on the details shared in email. And I got an email also confirming the same. Hope it all works out. Though I noticed the ERs have not been reduced in the portal!

I see that I am stuck with 3263 MB. Now MBs are allocated in blocks of 12. So I wonder how I ended up with these many MB points. May be AEP caused this. Anyway, I cannot really think of any ways to earn exact 47 MB points to make it multiples of 300.

I see that I am stuck with 3263 MB. Now MBs are allocated in blocks of 12. So I wonder how I ended up with these many MB points. May be AEP caused this. Anyway, I cannot really think of any ways to earn exact 47 MB points to make it multiples of 300.
Drop an email to premium.experience@axisbank.com with the following info . I have initially dropped an email post which they asked me this info .

Customer ID -

Partner Name -

Partner ID -

Points to be transferred -

First name as per the partner program -

Last name as per the partner program –

Date of Transfer request initiated-

Drop an email to premium.experience@axisbank.com with the following info . I have initially dropped an email post which they asked me this info .

Customer ID -

Partner Name -

Partner ID -

Points to be transferred -

First name as per the partner program -

Last name as per the partner program –

Date of Transfer request initiated-
Already did this. It is 10 days now, and they are asking to wait for 5 more days. Normally it gets completed in max 2 days when doing online.

Already did this. It is 10 days now, and they are asking to wait for 5 more days. Normally it gets completed in max 2 days when doing online.
ohk . I just got a call saying they are initiating it . Post the call , got the following email also .

Dear Mr. XXX,

Thank you for writing to Axis Bank.
This is with reference to your e-mail dated 09-09-2024. We understand that you wish to transfer your XXX points to XXX partner member ID XXXXX for your Axis Bank Magnus Burgundy Credit Card ending with XX.

Thank you for your time when we connected on your registered mobile number on 09-09-2024.

As informed earlier, due to ongoing issue, the Magnus Burgundy card holders are unable to transfer reward points into partner miles however, the issue related to the Magnus Burgundy points has already been highlighted and the team is working on this on top most priority. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience that has caused to you.

Our records show that, your edge account has XXX points balance as on dated 09-09-2024. Please be informed that, we have initiated a service request with the reference number "XXXX" for manual points transfer and the same will have an update within 03 working days (TAT for manual transfer is 03 working days + Partner TAT).

Please do note, most edge reward points/edge miles transfer requests are processed within 3 working days however, it may take upto 15 working days depending on the Loyalty program.We will respond to you promptly after the request is processed.

ohk . I just got a call saying they are initiating it . Post the call , got the following email also .

Dear Mr. XXX,

Thank you for writing to Axis Bank.
This is with reference to your e-mail dated 09-09-2024. We understand that you wish to transfer your XXX points to XXX partner member ID XXXXX for your Axis Bank Magnus Burgundy Credit Card ending with XX.

Thank you for your time when we connected on your registered mobile number on 09-09-2024.

As informed earlier, due to ongoing issue, the Magnus Burgundy card holders are unable to transfer reward points into partner miles however, the issue related to the Magnus Burgundy points has already been highlighted and the team is working on this on top most priority. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience that has caused to you.

Our records show that, your edge account has XXX points balance as on dated 09-09-2024. Please be informed that, we have initiated a service request with the reference number "XXXX" for manual points transfer and the same will have an update within 03 working days (TAT for manual transfer is 03 working days + Partner TAT).

Please do note, most edge reward points/edge miles transfer requests are processed within 3 working days however, it may take upto 15 working days depending on the Loyalty program.We will respond to you promptly after the request is processed.
Did this work?

Back