• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Elections impact on the Market as was discussed yesterday..

Here it is guys... as of 11. 15 am , two hours after the market opened...

Guys, @bvc19296 , @techt ,@m4b , @Vasuki ,@sauravkumar , @Gaara , @plastikman , @ak93 , @Sourabh_13 , @AritraSaha , @akshayhs , @VISHESH_BANSAL @#aniket , @varun__goel_ , @shivamk , @Ak Singh ,@Stargod , @Kumar93196 , @gamersgzb , @Animal and @Strange ..

I have tagged all the people who had participated in yesterday's conversation in some form (posting or reacting to the posts)... just in case you are missing the action in this thread ....

1717479945664.png

Guys, @bvc19296 , @techt ,@m4b , @Vasuki ,@sauravkumar , @Gaara , @plastikman , @ak93 , @Sourabh_13 , @AritraSaha , @akshayhs , @VISHESH_BANSAL @#aniket , @varun__goel_ , @shivamk , @Ak Singh ,@Stargod , @Kumar93196 , @gamersgzb , @Animal and @Strange ..

I have tagged all the people who had participated in yesterday's conversation in some form (posting or reacting to the posts)... just in case you are missing the action in this thread ....

View attachment 56062
I have zero rs in market
No voter card

I m enjoying my class 😂

Sad Cry GIF

View attachment 56062
1717480990124.jpg

View attachment 56062
aree bhai fatti padi hai
I am really happy for the people who have bought Adani Adani ADANIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
AB BOLO ADANI

Retail investor ka nuksaan karke kya khushi paaoge....
Mein nuksaan ni chata but retailer investors hi smart investment ni karte, often look at short-term gains which affects the technicals.

Mein nuksaan ni chata but retailer investors hi smart investment ni karte, often look at short-term gains which affects the technicals.
They just believe that these companies are going to give good returns... Retail investor is bali ka bakra.... (No offense)
Kal upside mein long karwa diya aur aaj marwa diya

Reactions: m4b
I bought the dip 🤟
I emptied my portfolio a month back now bought all that again😂
I love this red ♥️
Good boy.. I too went cash sometime ago in my ulip..
My investment/trading journey in India starts now..I was waiting until this elections.

They just believe that these companies are going to give good returns... Retail investor is bali ka bakra.... (No offense)
Kal upside mein long karwa diya aur aaj marwa diya
That was the nice trap set by collided media yesterday. That's was why I called it yesterday all those exit polls were staged..
Smart money already sold out yesterday

Last edited:
I bought the dip 🤟
I emptied my portfolio a month back now bought all that again😂
I love this red ♥️
Good to hear and I thought so many would take advantage of it. Just rebalanced my equity portfolio, didn't want to take it out and again go into market with 15% tax ☠️ Better ki ~10% tak loss jhel hun, abhi lag rha ki kafi jhel lia 😭

Nifty down by 1500 points is not a joke... Almost 30 lakh cr market cap wiped off
It was well known that the Indian market would crash till June/July and would bounce back.
But the US is anticipating a recession in Q3 this year ☠️
mixed feeling ffs

See the reality is:

1) we all have our own wishes and bias towards one or the other..
2) but we should not be attached to anything... the Detachment is the keyword here.
3)Market is cruel..

When I called out yesterday that NDA is not going to win by that huge margin, everyone thought I am anti NDA or pro Congress..
I am neither..
I am pro - market.. for this to achieve, you need to be quite and calm, analyse the things with a detached manner..
One has to doubt when every single major media house had favoured one party means, there is something cooking...

Be detached guys.. then we dont need to shed some tears ...

Very important in real life as well as financial markets...

Last edited:
It was well known that the Indian market would crash till June/July and would bounce back.
But the US is anticipating a recession in Q3 this year ☠️
mixed feeling ffs
It would have been nice if you mentioned this yesterday ...

Reactions: m4b
Back