• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Elections impact on the Market as was discussed yesterday..

But market will do ded 🤣if Inc wins
Actually great if that happens, regardless of who comes to power the direction is only one way and especially given the loss of face/confidence wrt FDI or FII investments in China. The growing investments in India will ensure people will make hay in the long run, at least for the next 10–20 years.

You are a seasoned investor. 🙏

Not really in fact I don't directly invest in stocks, most investments are through MF right now. I simply don't have enough time to keep track of the investments and given my nature I like to micromanage things, so generally avoid this headache of F&O or to a lesser extent direct equity.

8sp9ni.jpg

Actually great if that happens, regardless of who comes to power the direction is only one way and especially given the loss of face/confidence wrt FDI or FII investments in China. The growing investments in India will ensure people will make hay in the long run, at least for the next 10–20 years.
Gov policy leads to fii.or fdi
China investment are low because of xi.zing ping crackdown and policy.
Not because China is suddenly bad

Gov policy attract investment not just population

So party leading matters & thier policy determine fii or fdi

Partly true wrt FDI but so far as FII investments are concerned the "business" policies in India don't matter much, if at all. I think the last time there was a big stink was way back when p-note policy changed slightly in 2007 or so, even then the quantum of investments in India has grown exponentially over the last 30+ years.

China's issue is completely different, they want to capture the higher margin software/IC business from the US corporations.

Come to bihar
Bcz of land reform not there

There is no investment.
Look at UP
Policy changed and gov too now look at fdi
You said FDI/FII investment depends on the govt - while true there are other issues at play as well. Would India get the same investments if our pop was 140 million, assuming the policies were the same? Then you said China is going backwards due to Xi's policy - again not entirely true because the Chinese want to increase their hold on their domestic markets as well as the global market, especially wrt high tech/margin businesses. You also can't say that UPA policies were all bad, or all NDA policies are good.

You also can't say that UPA policies were all bad, or all NDA policies are good.
Quite contrary
Bjp did what upa couldn't do and promised to do

Bjp just completed UPA reform which were in backlogs
Be it
Gst
Edu policy
Launching UPI ( npci)
Farm bills
& So on

Few things like 370 ,mandir were different thing
Or the crackdowns on terrorism

Else the foreign policy is the same just face is little vocal

Still Congress didn't take credit and hurll all the way .

Right, so we are in agreement that national policy hasn't changed too much over the years? They're just carried forward by successive governments. Let's put the politics or politicians aside.

Right, so we are in agreement that national policy hasn't changed too much over the years? They're just carried forward by successive governments. Let's put the politics or politicians aside.
Asaduddin Owaisi is the only political leader who I think has the ability to make India a superpower. Asaduddin Owaisi needs to be made the Prime Minister of India.

Irony is
Congress face cry foul in Oxford union
In usa
Who tf are they , where u crying foul

Congress bought lpg reform but cries on privatization now

Back