• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Eligible transaction of Axis liberty savings account

Sahil_07

TF Premier
Hi,May I know the eligible transactions that will be counted for waving of maintenance 25k also will be counted for all the available rewards that the account offers.
I know there is no restrictions for UPI.Just want to know the debit card spends.

You will find your answers in this thread, 1st post has everything.

You will find your answers in this thread, 1st post has everything.

Spend 10,000 INR Per month On Food, Entertainment, Shopping and Travel via Axis Liberty Debit Card

I want to know whether there is any tricks to complete this step without real spending as I will get better rewards in credit card in those transactions.

Like my friend has a merchant account,can I pay 10k every month to his qr via debit card?

Like my friend has a merchant account,can I pay 10k every month to his qr via debit card?
There is a high chance axis will freeze your account, if that's not a concern then you can definitely do that. Baki there are no tricks bhai, @VISHESH_BANSAL can give you a clear-cut answer.

Pakichu wala post mile toh dalo vishesh bhai, mast jhatka diya tha axis bank ko 🤣

Last edited:
Back