• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Enquires across credit bureaus

I observed that the hard enquiries in CIBIL die out after 3 years.

As per my observation in Experian , Equifax the enquiry stays permanently .
Has anyone faced the same ?

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I need at least a five year credit history to answer your question. Right now, I only have three years of history, so I'll get back to you with an answer in two years🙂
True it decrease after exact 3 year of enquiry
I had x enquiry it became x-1

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
By the way, if I want to get multiple credit cards, what should be the frequency of my inquiries? Can I apply for one every month? or should I wait for at least three months between applications?
Do as many as u want no problem even for amex

yusuf646

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Do as many as u want no problem even for amex
I have 16 credit cards. My CIBIL score is 766, I have zero active loans, 8% utilization, and a history of 318 on-time payments with zero late payments over three years. But I am still ineligible for Jupiter CSB, and my applications for IndusInd Cards and Kotak Cards have been declined multiple times.

I am confused about what could be the reason. I have one enquiry every month. Could it be because of my enquiries Or it's because I have too many cards?

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I have 16 credit cards. My CIBIL score is 766, I have zero active loans, 8% utilization, and a history of 318 on-time payments with zero late payments over three years. But I am still ineligible for Jupiter CSB, and my applications for IndusInd Cards and Kotak Cards have been declined multiple times.

I am confused about what could be the reason. I have one enquiry every month. Could it be because of my enquiries Or it's because I have too many cards?
Did u check service area for kotak & indus

yusuf646

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Did u check service area for kotak & indus
I am not sure about IndusInd and CSB, but Kotak is serviceable in my pin code because my brother holds a Kotak League Platinum Credit Card. Both my brother and I have Kotak 811 Zero Balance Accounts. The pin code is Mangalore 575007.

Kumar93196

TF Ace

I can help you in getting indusind cc

Reactions: SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge

I have 16 enquiries in the last 6 months with a score of 802 and 24 total accounts,.
Except for SC, and Federal bank for everything else no issues

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
And a very important point is:
Only in CIBIL, all enquiries are recorded…
In all other 3 bureaus, very few of total enquiries made by a customer are recorded..
very very strange

yusuf646

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
And a very important point is:
Only in CIBIL all enquiries are recorded…
In all other 3 bureaus, very few of total enquiries made by a customer are recorded..
very very strange
True 💯💯 My CIBIL report shows 4 recent inquiries, while Experian shows only 1. CRIF and Equifax show 0 enquiries.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I am not sure about IndusInd and CSB, but Kotak is serviceable in my pin code because my brother holds a Kotak League Platinum Credit Card. Both my brother and I have Kotak 811 Zero Balance Accounts. The pin code is Mangalore 575007.
& Which kotak card u were trying to get
See some kotak cc have restricted service area.
Better try at metro city
Or check your Experian report if there is any mistake .
Can you confirm it's availability in my pincode 575007?
He will In few hours I guess

yusuf646

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Which kotak card u were trying to get
I actually needed Kotak League Rupay & i tried applying for Kotak 811 & Kotak Myntra as well.

or check your Experian report if there is any mistake
There was incorrect reporting of a 58 day late payment to my Experian & CRIF from ZestMoney for February 2022. I raised multiple complaints to ZestMoney & Piramal Capital Finance (their lending partner) to fix it, and they always replied that it's fixed and will be updated in 3 months. As of now, it's updated in the Experian report, but the CRIF report still shows the same.

Kumar93196

TF Ace
I actually needed Kotak League Rupay & i tried applying for Kotak 811 & Kotak Myntra as well.

There was incorrect reporting of a 58 day late payment to my Experian & CRIF from ZestMoney for February 2022. I raised multiple complaints to ZestMoney & Piramal Capital Finance (their lending partner) to fix it, and they always replied that it's fixed and will be updated in 3 months. As of now, it's updated in the Experian report, but the CRIF report still the same.
Don't apply until the issue got resolved.

Reactions: SSV