• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Epic HDFC-Accor Collaboration! Get Membership for Just 7500 Points and Enjoy Transfer Bonuses from SmartBuy!

I'm planning to buy a normal one. It seems secondary has to be bought at the time of buying new membership and not later.
Called up customer care they said u can buy later. Please do try calling again to confirm. We can’t trust one person

Called up customer care they said u can buy later. Please do try calling again to confirm. We can’t trust one person
Apparently, secondary membership cannot be bought with Traveller (the lower level of Accor Plus) and only with Explorer (the higher level). One of their executives called me to tell this.

But on the website, if you are buying a new one (a discount offer is going on now) and paying cash instead of points, you can buy a secondary along with the Traveller also. She said there must be some technical error due to which website is allowing !!

Accor offer on Ibis Hotels.
500 bonus points on next 5 stays at Ibis (book by 15 Dec 2024)

Need register to activate this offer by clicking the GET YOUR BONUS button (screenshot 2)

1725348668837.webp

1725350380147.webp

Last edited:
That is bad😂
I know, I was planning to book Ibis for 2 of my stays in Pune and Coimbatore so was happy when I got the email. But then I saw the terms and conditions . On the other hand if you can find a room for cheap like ~2500 or below then it still might be a good deal.

I know, I was planning to book Ibis for 2 of my stays in Pune and Coimbatore so was happy when I got the email. But then I saw the terms and conditions . On the other hand if you can find a room for cheap like ~2500 or below then it still might be a good deal.
2* and 3* Hotels in India are dirt cheap you don't even need to use Accor points

Got a call claiming they are from ACCOR PLUS and the below was discussed. Did anyone get such a call?

Today you can nominate your loved ones for 3 complimentary vouchers which are called Member for a Day certificates by using 1 voucher, two people can get a flat 50% discount on dining and can get a member rate on accommodation for 24 hours within 30 days from now at any of participating Accor hotel or restaurant that to all over Asia-pacific, Just send their full name and phone number to print on the vouchers issued, I'll be more than happy to print the voucher then and there and send to your email address.

Got a call claiming they are from ACCOR PLUS and the below was discussed. Did anyone get such a call?

Today you can nominate your loved ones for 3 complimentary vouchers which are called Member for a Day certificates by using 1 voucher, two people can get a flat 50% discount on dining and can get a member rate on accommodation for 24 hours within 30 days from now at any of participating Accor hotel or restaurant that to all over Asia-pacific, Just send their full name and phone number to print on the vouchers issued, I'll be more than happy to print the voucher then and there and send to your email address.
no calls yet!! looks good!

I feel its a spam, cos the language doesn't look professional. I think they meant to say 'that too' and typed 'that to'. And the last sentence, 'print the voucher then and there'.
I somehow feel, ACCOR won't use such a language. I might be wrong. Just my gut feeling.

1726132136051.webp

My friend got the same call one week ago. He got suspicious and asked how much points are there in his Accor account and they told Zero which was wrong. So this a spam call.

I too got this last week. In Truecaller it showed RED (01246407650). However I said NOT NEEDED

Back