• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Epic HDFC-Accor Collaboration! Get Membership for Just 7500 Points and Enjoy Transfer Bonuses from SmartBuy!

I
How long will it take for the vouchers and status nights to get reflected in the account ?
Also can the secondary membership be purchased with the HDFC offer. I just could not find that option while burning the 7500 points, it did not ask about my interest in secondary membership.
Vouchers showed up in profile section of accorplus.com in 15-20 minutes

How long will it take for the vouchers and status nights to get reflected in the account ?
Also can the secondary membership be purchased by paying through card while using the HDFC offer. I just could not find that option while burning the 7500 points, it did not ask about my interest in secondary membership.
I suspect that we can’t buy secondary membership if we buy via points. Can someone confirm

I just transferred 1L points on my Infinia to Accor, which is a last minutes decision as I wanted to use those for flight bookings, but the offer seems to be good one. Waiting for it to reflect in the account with bonus.

I just transferred 1L points on my Infinia to Accor, which is a last minutes decision as I wanted to use those for flight bookings, but the offer seems to be good one. Waiting for it to reflect in the account with bonus.
It will show up in 5 mins or less

I toh gave up on transferring, for some reason on the screen where it asks for your ALL account I'd and name, it keeps failing with the error unable to authenticate, please relogin...

So I just gave up this time 😔

I toh gave up on transferring, for some reason on the screen where it asks for your ALL account I'd and name, it keeps failing with the error unable to authenticate, please relogin...

So I just gave up this time 😔
I have seen similar error during the last 10min, but after several tries could login. The offer has ended now.

I have seen similar error during the last 10min, but after several tries could login. The offer has ended now.
Its been an issue since morning for me called them up they said try again in 2 hours and then I tried now and decided God has decided for me to not transfer anymore points to accor...

Its been an issue since morning for me called them up they said try again in 2 hours and then I tried now and decided God has decided for me to not transfer anymore points to accor...
That’s the sad part! Hope there will be another offer again where you can get through it.

Back