• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Ever met another Infinia user ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 6719
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 6719

Hi there folks,
The first time i saw an Infinia was in 2019. A year later, i saw with my name on it.

But i haven't met anyone else using that card after that.

Would anyone here be interested in meeting a fellow Infinia user ? What's your experience in coming across Infinia users.

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Yahoo chat was all the fad in 1998 when I was in class 10. There used to be India and Pakistan rooms in Yahoo where PPL from both countries had friendly discussion about each other's family members.

Since it was relatively early days of internet We wrote scripts which would Target each other systems and hang it & in worst case overclock those p1 processors and burn it :D. Some of the those early people from those chat groups are big names in the IT industry nowadays. I did attend few reunions but missed most since I was out of country for last 12 years wherein I have banked with some of the best banks in the world including Swiss banks.

So the point that I am trying to get at is that HDFC and magnus are both sh|t banks. However, currently magnus provides me the best value in the world and in your case infinia provides you "pretty women" type condescending assumptions.
Wah wah wah 🤣 images.jpeg

neogen

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Innovative behavior with members
I like how the Mods here are silently trying to cool off everyone. @gurubhai still instigating @neogen.

And I see OP also responded. Since he is in GGN. Happy to meet him @CyberHub or @OneHorizonCenter. We can catch up with him. Albeit drinks are on you @megabull
And you have silently roasted using ************************************** (Neogen you have been warned for using foul words)

Last edited:

CARDBITRAGE

TF Ace
I actually feel bad for the OP. We should cut him some slack. Infinia is actually an aspirational card for many, and rightfully so. It was formerly the best card in the market, and the hype around it still prevails to date. He was just excited and curious at the same time. Maybe he hasn't seen the Infinia in his circle. Or hasn't been around places where he could potentially find people possessing the very card. And since he hasn't seen a lot of people with that card, it built an impression that it is rare. It is exclusive, rare it is not! Almost everyone I do business with has an Infinia. Not a biggie. In fact, you can easily get it if you know the right people in HDFC. People on this very forum have posted how they have received pre-approved offers based on their relationship with the bank. What would the experience be like meeting an Infinia user you ask? They're just people, and could be anyone! A celebrity, billionaire, student, even a homemaker(with no income), or ordinary people like you and me. :)
Don't think just because someone has a flashy card, that would make them interesting. I know people who have 50x of my income and don't care about spend optimization. They just have a credit card for some added convenience or rather a replacement for cash. If you want to truly find interesting people, do that by growing your career not chasing people with a particular card.

Last edited:

neogen

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I actually feel bad for the OP.
Likewise, wish we could extend some help in real sense. However, this forum is a virtual space and I feel all users are diligently trying to help through various posts, memes etc. I guess, more could be done on a serious note.

If you want to truly find interesting people, do that by growing your career not chasing people with a particular card.
Chasing people in any case may land OP in some tricky situation, a deep introspection could help better understand whom to chase, when to chase, why to chase and with what. Nevertheless, while this forum is a great place to find interesting people, there are few other online virtual ways that may be explored, such as Linkedin, Facebook, Scruff, Xing, etc.

1RC

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I actually feel bad for the OP.
Actually, guys don't feel bad for this OP. He is literally a crying sissy. He has the audacity to call follow members here immature kids and so on, while actually behaving like one. I feel sorry for the people around him, who have to deal with him daily. The guy "wanna be bull", who simply is a junior employee at some firm, can't handle criticism and is throwing ugly tantrum on other threads seeking for additional attention from me and @xywowowvw. I never shy away from giving it straight to people as I see fit. But I am going to let our Mods deal with this creature.

I am just appalled by his lack of maturity, and I am sure be it online or offline, his usual character to deal with people is same. If he is in an actual consulting, such attitude won't make him MD/Partner.

Hopefully this concludes our story with him.

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Actually, guys don't feel bad for this OP. He is literally a crying sissy. He has the audacity to call follow members here immature kids and so on, while actually behaving like one. I feel sorry for the people around him, who have to deal with him daily. The guy "wanna be bull", who simply is a junior employee at some firm, can't handle criticism and is throwing ugly tantrum on other threads seeking for additional attention from me and @xywowowvw. I never shy away from giving it straight to people as I see fit. But I am going to let our Mods deal with this creature.

I am just appalled by his lack of maturity, and I am sure be it online or offline, his usual character to deal with people is same. If he is in an actual consulting, such attitude won't make him MD/Partner.

Hopefully this concludes our story with him.
He has already been taken care of 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.