• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Everything is possible in the world of credit card and banking

TechnoFinoTechnoFino is verified member.

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Hello to all TF Community members,
People often ask me how I manage to get 5 Axis Bank credit cards, 5 credit cards from Bob Financial, 3 from Hdfc Bank, 4 from IndusInd Bank, and so on.
I always reply, "Everything is possible." You just have to try; you have to ask your bank. If you don't ask your bank, they won't come to you and offer you exceptions.
Let me share a recent story with you guys.
I've had my IDFC First Bank Select credit card since January 20, 2021, almost 2 years ago. I tried to upgrade my Select card to the wealth variant, but it was rejected every time because my credit limit on the Select card was only Rs. 1,82,000/-, while to upgrade to the wealth variant, one must have a minimum of Rs. 3,00,000/- credit limit.
I tried requesting limit enhancement (via email and via RM), but it was rejected every time, citing that IDFC First Bank doesn't have a system to enhance credit limits. But I didn't give up... I tried again and again, and finally today IDFC First Bank decided to enhance my credit limit from 1.82L to 4L
Screenshot_20221121_123951.jpg
Now I can upgrade my select credit card to wealth easily.
Well, this is not a success story or an inspirational story... But I'm sharing this with you guys because I want you guys to try possible options if you face any problems; the bank might reject you initially, but you'll get results someday.

You have to approach the right person at the right time. People may think that because I run a YouTube channel, it's easy for me to get multiple credit cards or exceptions. But it's not true. I don't use my @technofino.in email ID for my banking, and I also don't mention I run a YouTube channel.

I have a normal savings account with IDFC since 2018. Last yr, they auto-upgraded my account to Select and then I applied for a Select credit card. After using the card for 4-5 months, I wrote them an email to upgrade the credit card to Wealth and it got approved on the first try. I still hold a Select Savings account. So, I think it all depends on luck and the person approving these requests.
do you maintain 3 lakh in idfc select?? how mucb balance did you maintained before upgrading to ifdc select.

To get IDFC Wealth CC, the easiest way is to first upgrade your S/B A/C to Wealth Account, for which a huge balance is required. After upgrading to Wealth Account, IDFC upgrades Select CC to Wealth CC upon request. I got upgraded in this way.

But, is Wealth CC worth it for the balance you are required to maintain? Certainly not, especially when there is hardly any difference between the 2 cards.
How did you request for upgrade from select to wealth.

I have select now and got my savings account upgraded to wealth last month.

Bro, did you get your OneCard closed after you got the Wealth ? Or did you activate your OneCard to a new banking partner and keeping both ? Or is your OneCard just passive state due to no action ?
Surprisingly it did work for very long, for almost 1.5 month, But then Onecard Called me for final Decision to keep the card or to Close it. I said I don't need BOB Card which they were Offering as It creates some problems in getting Eterna(Read in some Post here). After some more calls from 'em one fine person was able to assist and he passed my Request to get a Federal OneCard. Unfortunately I still received the BOB variant, Upon Complaining they said only BOB Allows Limits Over 5L among their partners, which is Strange.

Anyways, Happy with Wealth Card but IDBI just sucks in LE

I've a IDFC First Select Credit card since March 2020 with a limit of 378k.
Thinking of writing to them for upgrade to Wealth as I also maintain decent MAB with them as its my primary savings account.
Before that would like to know what exactly 'extra' is there in the Wealth variant that is not there in 'Select' ? All IDFC cards kinda look similar feature wise .

All credit card linked same customer id??? Axis bank 5 credit cards???
can you help me apply axis bank credit card c2c ?

due to wome unknown reason axis cc keeps getting rejected instantly after applying, maybe last I closed one Flipkart axis credit card due to which they are not allowing me again to apply new one.

I also hold a Neo credit card with them still they keep on rejecting multiple times.

have other banks cc with good limits which can be used for C2C application.

Back