• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Faced the consequences of card closure LTF trick in HDFC

Riya

TF Ace
Screenshot_20240204_023507_Gmail.jpg
I got the paid millennia hdfc card 3 months ago and after reading some users trick on this forum, I raised the request for card closure, I went ahead and mailed them to close my card as soon as possible if you are not making it ltf. But the opposite happened, they took my words seriously and without any confirmation or call or sms, they disabled my card completely.

Please help 🙏 any way to get it back it ? After waiting for 1 year and 4 months, I got this millennia card pre-approved through internet banking. I'm completely locked out😢 My 1500 amazon voucher is about to deliver this month.
Too much Greed is bad...
Only 3 months of issuance and started threatening the bank....
Atleast first of all prove yourself to be a worthy customer for bank to make an offer...
They have queue miles long for people waiting

#aniket

TF Ace
1st cashback through Sprint. I got it instantly in September 2022 but with low limit ( now it is ltf ) then 2nd pre-approved simply click through yono last year, card generated instantly with separate and handsome limit. Will make this ltf this year by trick as i did with cashback. I don't negotiate, I just give them justifiable answers and voila! LTF....😅

By the way, hdfc made my card ltf on holi
And what are those justifiable answers?😁

jaithalal

TF Select
Too much Greed is bad...
Only 3 months of issuance and started threatening the bank....
Atleast first of all prove yourself to be a worthy customer for bank to make an offer...
They have queue miles long for people waiting
now LTF 😁😁

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240404_162441_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20240404_162441_Gmail.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 21

Ekavya

TF Premier
For hdfc cards, you have to spend good amount in initial months first and then try for LTF request instead you chose to directly raise closure request.
My TATA Neu plus card is 5 Months old. I have already spent 1.4 L. But still no Limit increase. I mailed their CC about making it LTF. But they refused to do it. I believe banks now also know this trick and won't convert to LTF easily.

Demo009

TF Buzz
Screenshot_20240204_023507_Gmail.jpg
I got the paid millennia hdfc card 3 months ago and after reading some users trick on this forum, I raised the request for card closure, I went ahead and mailed them to close my card as soon as possible if you are not making it ltf. But the opposite happened, they took my words seriously and without any confirmation or call or sms, they disabled my card completely.

Please help 🙏 any way to get it back it ? After waiting for 1 year and 4 months, I got this millennia card pre-approved through internet banking. I'm completely locked out😢 My 1500 amazon voucher is about to deliver this month
😂😂😂😂😂 I tried the same with onecard as they hv not increased my limit from last 1 yr, but they requested me to either wait for some more time to become eligible OR i can proceed with closure request...

Demo009

TF Buzz
दोस्त, थूक कर चाटना पड़ेगा अब। बैंक से कॉल आएगी तो माफ़ी मांग लेना कि कैंसिल नहीं करना है, प्लान चेंज हो गया है। सक्रियता से तुम खुद ही कॉल करो या ट्विटर पर लिख दो कि कैंसिल मत करो
images (7).jpeg
HDFC be like: Abh toh beta double annual fees Deni padega 😂😂