• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Faced the consequences of card closure LTF trick in HDFC

TF Ace
TF Family
Hdfc issued me new card of the same varient with different card number. My card was temporarily blocked, right? I got the pin setup for new card in the morning, infact the last 4 digits are completely different. Did they block my previous card permanently? Screenshot_20240205_095214_Messages.jpg
Yup looks like so. Anyway your card is saved. You can try mailing them at grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com, if they can re-activate the old card again. Most probably they won't as new card is issued but no harm in trying. Be specific in your request by mentioning last 4 digits of old and new card.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Can i request for the reversal of this reissue charges? I didn't request for blocking my card. I had the conversation with Cs team yesterday regarding the previous card and they told me that " due to security reasons, we are replacing your card ".
You should be able to. Talk to CC

Card_Maddy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Can i request for the reversal of this reissue charges? I didn't request for blocking my card. I had the conversation with Cs team yesterday regarding the previous card and they told me that " due to security reasons, we are replacing your card ".
Talk with customer support or draft a mail to pno requesting for reversal of card issue charges.

#aniket

TF Ace
If so, you can request when the charges will be levied stating the bank itself reissued on the ground of security reasons.

Will do the same once the bluedart delivered it. Reissue charges is not reflecting in the unbilled transaction yet.
Bro... Sorry but You must need to change your mindset..

Firstly u wanted LTF card so You Initiated Card cancellation..

After regret you said you wants that card and do not want card cancellation.

Majority bank block the card once you request for card cancellation.

Now you want re issue fees reversal.

Your every Email Downgrade your image.

Bank have all the records..

So, it will harm you in future communication / negotiation.

James

TF Ace
Bro... Sorry but You must need to change your mindset..

Firstly u wanted LTF card so You Initiated Card cancellation..

After regret you said you wants that card and do not want card cancellation.

Majority bank block the card once you request for card cancellation.

Now you want re issue fees reversal.

Your every Email Downgrade your image.

Bank have all the records..

So, it will harm you in future communication / negotiation.
Sorry to say buy Bank doesn't care about customer's image. They just want business. No sentiments in business.

shash5252

TF Buzz
Screenshot_20240204_023507_Gmail.jpg
I got the paid millennia hdfc card 3 months ago and after reading some users trick on this forum, I raised the request for card closure, I went ahead and mailed them to close my card as soon as possible if you are not making it ltf. But the opposite happened, they took my words seriously and without any confirmation or call or sms, they disabled my card completely.

Please help 🙏 any way to get it back it ? After waiting for 1 year and 4 months, I got this millennia card pre-approved through internet banking. I'm completely locked out😢 My 1500 amazon voucher is about to deliver this month
Uno Reverse hogaya ye toh.

aries

TF Buzz
3 Saal ho gya hdfc kay saath, Mera salary account tha peyhlay Lakin credit card kay misconceptions ki wajah say kabhi liya he nhi. RM ko bas insurance or fd say mtlb tha issesley employers change honey kay baad, meney use he karna chor diya tha. I thought ki good relationship ki wajah say shayad ltf ho jayay Lakin nhi.

Sbi is far far good, yono app say pre-approved card bhi send Kar diya or December mey ltf bhi Kar diya.
Which SBI card did you get pre-approved from Yono? Is the application process same as Sprint?

knockoffaxis101

TF Premier
Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah Tmkoc GIF by Chibi Samosa

@jaithalal

Ah, the legendary Jethalal antics thread! It's like a sitcom in text form.

jaithalal

TF Select
Which SBI card did you get pre-approved from Yono? Is the application process same as Sprint

1st cashback through Sprint. I got it instantly in September 2022 but with low limit ( now it is ltf ) then 2nd pre-approved simply click through yono last year, card generated instantly with separate and handsome limit. Will make this ltf this year by trick as i did with cashback. I don't negotiate, I just give them justifiable answers and voila! LTF....😅

By the way, hdfc made my card ltf on holi