• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Fed Up with BM and RM of IndusInd Bank

neeraj19a

TF Buzz
Hi Guys,
I opened IndusInd NRI Bank account last year and have been maintaining more than 95 lacs in FD.
Still I am not getting proper resolutions and responses on time by RM and BM
I am fedup calling customer care and Tweeting them.

Now BM is not responding to my calls and whatsapp messages , they are interested only in cross selling, FCNR and always asking when I will be sending more funds.
Even after maintaining huge balance there is no upgrade to my account.

I am fed up and done, tell me what best I can do here
Shall I change branch
Contact Regional Head
Close account

I had NRI status for several years and I found HSBC most responsive. I tried HDFC, ICICI, Indusind, SBI and settled with HSBC for almost 9 years now. I still have good relationship with Indusind -> Dont expect Indusind/HDFC/ICICI to give you any attention when they dont even listen to locals. My recommendation is HSBC for NRIs.

Hi Guys,
I opened IndusInd NRI Bank account last year and have been maintaining more than 95 lacs in FD.

Now BM is not responding to my calls and whatsapp messages , they are interested only in cross selling, FCNR and always asking when I will be sending more funds.

Shall I change branch
Contact Regional Head
Close account
I wish I could help. I am almost in same boat but TRV is not that high. This is just another savings account for me. My RM left job several months ago and I have not yet been assigned another RM. I am a Pioneer customer. I had to follow up a good number of times to by current IndusInd contact to get anything done. My recommendation would be move your primary banking away from them. I don't think they have the necessary manpower to handle the type of service they are offering.

I had NRI status for several years and I found HSBC most responsive. I tried HDFC, ICICI, Indusind, SBI and settled with HSBC for almost 9 years now. I still have good relationship with Indusind -> Dont expect Indusind/HDFC/ICICI to give you any attention when they dont even listen to locals. My recommendation is HSBC for NRIs.
May i know you are in which city..?

Hi Guys,

Shall I change branch
Contact Regional Head
Close account
A perpetual challenge with IndusInd. Decent products. Above average interest rates. But, truly distressing service in a category that is highly individual-dependent.

1. To answer your question, changing your Branch in IndusInd is relatively easy. Walk into the Branch you want to move to. They can do it digitally. You would need to provide an OTP.

2. My $0.02 - (a.) look at switching your Branch to your city's Main Branch. Anecdotally, I've had good experiences with that. For example, in Gurugram, the Main Branch is the one in First India Place on MG Road. And, (b.) With your significant NRV of 95 Lakhs, you should consider looking at one of their dedicated Pioneer Branches. There is one on Golf Course Road. I make no promises but I'd wager your experience wouldn't be worse.

This guy was my RM was certain months in ICICI Bank, he switched to IndusInd and pitched me to move with IndusInd bank as they offer good FD Interest rates and I have booked FDs in his branch
If interest rate is your main reason, i would suggest moving to IDFC bank instead.

There's no point wasting your time with a bank who cant offer good service after maintain so much AQB

Hi Guys,

Shall I change branch
Contact Regional Head
Close account
3) close account.

I wish I could help. I am almost in same boat but TRV is not that high. This is just another savings account for me. My RM left job several months ago and I have not yet been assigned another RM. I am a Pioneer customer. I had to follow up a good number of times to by current IndusInd contact to get anything done. My recommendation would be move your primary banking away from them. I don't think they have the necessary manpower to handle the type of service they are offering.
Hi buddy
I just contacted Customer care, he told I am eligible for Pioneer account and gave me Phone number of Contact person of the Branch (Ground Floor , A-275 , Bhishma Pitamah Marg, Block A, Defence Colony, New Delhi- 110024)

So wanted to understand do Pioneer branches offer better services and can I give them a chance my moving funds to this branch..?

Hi Guys,

Shall I change branch
Contact Regional Head
Close account
Same Story .......

Hi buddy
I just contacted Customer care, he told I am eligible for Pioneer account and gave me Phone number of Contact person of the Branch (Ground Floor , A-275 , Bhishma Pitamah Marg, Block A, Defence Colony, New Delhi- 110024)

So wanted to understand do Pioneer branches offer better services and can I give them a chance my moving funds to this branch..?
You may try, you could get lucky. It was a pain in a$$ to get my account upgraded to Pioneer in my city. I was a Grande customer until recently Pioneer banking was launched in my city. But nothing has changed in their service since upgradation.

Last edited:
With that money, your better bet would be HSBC/ Standard Chartered. If you must take Indian banks, go with ICICI/ IDFC. HDFC would love to have your money, but they wouldn’t offer much. At least ICICI’s tech and documentation processing is better when it comes to forex.

Again, you’ll be better served with HSBC, Deutsche and Standard Chartered.

looks like IndusInd will ultimately win as the worst bank even surpassing PSU’s, the saga continues. When banks like Kotak, HDFC are getting notices from RBI, IndusInd still escaping 😁

Back