• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Federal Bank Ltd Lifetime Free Credit Cards

D₹V

TF Prestige
• All cards of Federal Bank are LTF from today, infact premium ones 😅 but for us RuPay might be beneficial, seeing the surge in RuPay offer on different merchants.

• You can apply via Bank's Website. You need Bank Statement of 3 months (Must) and ITR also (Optional). Upload both for higher chances of approval.

All the customers onboarded with effect from 3rd April 2023 will be eligible to get LTF cards.

It has three varients
  1. Celesta (Visa, MC)
  2. Imperio (Visa, MC)
  3. Signet (Visa, MC, RuPay)
IMG_20230403_071635.jpg

Apply Here : https://creditcards.federalbank.co.in

Details : https://www.federalbank.co.in/credit-cards

MITC : https://www.federalbank.co.in/credit-cards-mitc

• Joining Fees - Nil
• Annual Fees - Nil

Benefits:
Screenshot_2023-04-03-01-08-46-421-edit_com.facebook.katana.jpg
• 500 Amazon GV On minimum spend of Rs.3,000 in first 30 days.
• Complimentary Swiggy vouchers on quarterly spend of Rs.20,000.
• Complimentary lounge access - twice per quarter at Domestic airports and four times per year at International airports
• BOGO On INOX movie tickets, Once a Quarter.
• Within first 10 days spend, you'll get 10x points upto 500.

Reward System:

3x - Electronics & Apparel
2x - Entertainment
1x - Other Categories.
* For each 200 Spent.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Customer, we noticed that your application for credit card is just one step to completion. Click creditcards.federalbank.co.in to complete. T&CA -Federal Bank

When applied last month got "no offers" after entering OTP. Now received 5 messages today. 🤔
same with me..
did u try the link ?

I applied last night and received approval for Celesta.
Application process was straight forward and I finished video KYC right after the application process.
After that have not received any communication.
My brother however had an issue where option to complete video KYC did not come up.
i received the card only through otp. no vkyc, probably because I had a dormant account with them 😁.

I still haven't received any confirmation on my Celesta credit card. It has been 20 days since i did vkyc. I was supposed to get my card in 7-10 working days. Sent multiple reminders to bank but no response yet. Is there a way we can escalate?
I got reply from customer care after a month waiting and writing to cc.. the card is virtually activated now and waiting for further update to deliver the physical card.

I got reply from customer care after a month waiting and writing to cc.. the card is virtually activated now and waiting for further update to deliver the physical card.
Before one starts the journey, this is the story. Fingers crossed on what would happen after one starts the journey.

Update on my application is I have been approved the card. My application was stuck for some reason and I had given up hopes of getting the card even though it showed approved along with the limit and the variant.
Today out of the blue i get an email stating to apply for insurance using my Federal Bank Credit card. So i downloaded the app and surprisingly it found my account and let me create login password. When i logged in it showed all the details of the card like no Expiry and CVV with the variant.
Then i called the customer care to find out what happened and when was the card issued so as to know if there was some delay in delivery.
They said i was manually onboarded on 12th since there was some issue in kyc and they did it manually yesterday and should get the card in the next 7-14 day. Finally some update. But not directly from the bank though. Communication with the customer seems to be an issue

Looks like they have some issue in sending physical card.
My virtual card got generated but no details on when they are sending the physical card

any one got Rs. 600 Amazon Voucher for transaction above 10K with in 30 days?
I got Celesta LTF and hence the offer but the offer hasn't been fulfilled yet

also can we pay federal bank credit cards using HDFC Bill Pay, I don't se the option to add Federal Bank Cards

Just applied and got CIBIL hit but shows no offer available. Seems like they required only personal details not the business from the customer.
Shit Bank...

Just applied and got CIBIL hit but shows no offer available. Seems like they required only personal details not the business from the customer.
Shit Bank...
Same Here. Holding CCs from almost all Indian and Foreign Banks but Federal Bank is on another level. I don't think they want to offer CC to users. They are going to sell our details to 3rd Party agencies.

Shit Bank...
Same Here. Holding CCs from almost all Indian and Foreign Banks but Federal Bank is on another level. I don't think they want to offer CC to users. They are going to sell our details to 3rd Party agencies.
What is your cibil score and highest limit of existing card?

Also which variant where you applying?

I already hold a Celesta credit card but it is not LTF. I got it in Feb only. Any way to convert it into LTF?
I have mailed the CC but should I hope that it will get converted?

Shit Bank...
Same here. I hold almost every banks card but they said no offer. And worst part is that they dont even tell a clear reason. They say "internal policy".

What is your cibil score and highest limit of existing card?

Also which variant where you applying?
CIBIL Score 778 & Highest limit 350k.
Just after verifying PAN it's shows no offer available , can't even select any varient. Having 16 active credit cards.

Yeah same having credit card from almost all banks including Amex & HSBC. But federal bank is complete shit.

Back