• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Federal Bank Ltd Lifetime Free Credit Cards

D₹V

TF Prestige
• All cards of Federal Bank are LTF from today, infact premium ones 😅 but for us RuPay might be beneficial, seeing the surge in RuPay offer on different merchants.

• You can apply via Bank's Website. You need Bank Statement of 3 months (Must) and ITR also (Optional). Upload both for higher chances of approval.

All the customers onboarded with effect from 3rd April 2023 will be eligible to get LTF cards.

It has three varients
  1. Celesta (Visa, MC)
  2. Imperio (Visa, MC)
  3. Signet (Visa, MC, RuPay)
IMG_20230403_071635.jpg

Apply Here : https://creditcards.federalbank.co.in

Details : https://www.federalbank.co.in/credit-cards

MITC : https://www.federalbank.co.in/credit-cards-mitc

• Joining Fees - Nil
• Annual Fees - Nil

Benefits:
Screenshot_2023-04-03-01-08-46-421-edit_com.facebook.katana.jpg
• 500 Amazon GV On minimum spend of Rs.3,000 in first 30 days.
• Complimentary Swiggy vouchers on quarterly spend of Rs.20,000.
• Complimentary lounge access - twice per quarter at Domestic airports and four times per year at International airports
• BOGO On INOX movie tickets, Once a Quarter.
• Within first 10 days spend, you'll get 10x points upto 500.

Reward System:

3x - Electronics & Apparel
2x - Entertainment
1x - Other Categories.
* For each 200 Spent.

Last edited by a moderator:

Paras Jain

TF Premier
I have been trying to apply the card from last one year. I don't know why I am getting rejected all the time.
Today I got a reply from customer care that number of enquiries are more than allowed. Sp that is the only reason for most people. Almost every card enthusiast will have more enquiries than a normal person. So I think most of us wont get it unless we stop applying for cards, limit increases, etc.

VGisHere

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Anyone who got "no offer" before tried applying again? I applied on 5th April. Not sure when to apply again. I know the cards are useless but I just like to keep all LTF cards.
Not mine, but of known person!
(With Federal savings account)
Applied on 3rd April, got “no offer”!
Tried on 10th, still no offer, went to branch and checked with manager!
manager requested to try after 15 days from initial application!

Tried again on 18th, still of no avail!
took help of manger again, and followed up, finally on 24th, manager replied to apply again and went through this time!

card took another 10 days to arrive!

Theron

TF Premier

took help of manger again, and followed up, finally on 24th, manager replied to apply again and went through this time!

How many times your CIBIL triggered?

V360

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge

Assuming he had 4 CIBIL enquires in that case - not sure if the card is really worth putting our CIBIL score at risk :)

Strange

TF Legend

Does he have Federal Bank account or Neo Bank Federal account like Fi/Jupiter?

jack333

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge

Was there a cibil hit each time?

abc.xyz

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Just a suggestion who thinking to apply and yet to apply.. give a second thought if you really need to go through this hassle. The service is really pathetic as i had applied on April 1st week, no message no info at all..followed with bank over email for month..the reply is usually a week late (fyi)..any got approved in may 1st week.. card shows up in app and i can make online txn. But the physical card is yet to come. Still following up and now may is end..so they have not send the card in month and no info for sam. Thinking to wait for another week and then go for closure.. don't want to keep this card as not sure if this is service they provide

NeutronNova

TF Buzz
I saw a post on technofino.in and decided to apply for the Federal Bank's credit card. I already had an account with Federal Bank that's a couple of years old, and others with Fi and Jupiter. The application process was pretty straightforward. They offered me Imperio credit card with a limit of 2.73L, slightly higher than my current highest limit.

However, they requested a Vkyc, which was a bit surprising because I saw on this thread that not all Federal Bank customers had to do this. But I completed the Vkyc anyway, and then submitted my application. After a week, I hadn't heard anything about the status of my application. So, I reached out to Federal Bank's customer service. A few weeks later, they got back to me, telling me that my application was rejected because my PAN card wasn't linked to my Federal Bank account.

They suggested that I update my PAN card details on their website and reapply. So, I did just that, uploaded self-attested copies of my PAN and Aadhar. They confirmed that the documents had been updated.

But, I decided to hold off on reapplying right away because my ICICI card's newly increased limit wasn't showing up in my CIBIL report. I figured that if the limit on the Federal bank card was based on my current highest limit, it might be better to wait until the updated limit shows in the report. So, I waited for a week, checking my CIBIL report daily, and finally saw the updated limit four days ago.

I was ready to reapply for the Federal Bank card, but when I tried, the website said they couldn't process my application at the moment. I've emailed Federal Bank about this, and they're currently looking into it.

While all this was going on, I also applied for a Tata Neu HDFC credit card and a Neyo Global SBM FD card, both of which hit my CIBIL report, though I didn't know SBM will hit my CIBIL for a FD card 😭. The Federal Bank also made an enquiry on the day I first applied. I also had credit checks from Axis Bank in January and AU Bank in December. Now, it's a waiting game to see whether I get the Federal Bank credit card or not.

V360

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
I saw a post on technofino.in and decided to apply for the Federal Bank's credit card. I already had an account with Federal Bank that's a couple of years old, and others with Fi and Jupiter. The application process was pretty straightforward. They offered me Imperio credit card with a limit of 2.73L, slightly higher than my current highest limit.

However, they requested a Vkyc, which was a bit surprising because I saw on this thread that not all Federal Bank customers had to do this. But I completed the Vkyc anyway, and then submitted my application. After a week, I hadn't heard anything about the status of my application. So, I reached out to Federal Bank's customer service. A few weeks later, they got back to me, telling me that my application was rejected because my PAN card wasn't linked to my Federal Bank account.

They suggested that I update my PAN card details on their website and reapply. So, I did just that, uploaded self-attested copies of my PAN and Aadhar. They confirmed that the documents had been updated.

But, I decided to hold off on reapplying right away because my ICICI card's newly increased limit wasn't showing up in my CIBIL report. I figured that if the limit on the Federal bank card was based on my current highest limit, it might be better to wait until the updated limit shows in the report. So, I waited for a week, checking my CIBIL report daily, and finally saw the updated limit four days ago.

I was ready to reapply for the Federal Bank card, but when I tried, the website said they couldn't process my application at the moment. I've emailed Federal Bank about this, and they're currently looking into it.

While all this was going on, I also applied for a Tata Neu HDFC credit card and a Neyo Global SBM FD card, both of which hit my CIBIL report, though I didn't know SBM will hit my CIBIL for a FD card 😭. The Federal Bank also made an enquiry on the day I first applied. I also had credit checks from Axis Bank in January and AU Bank in December. Now, it's a waiting game to see whether I get the Federal Bank credit card or not.
You should wait for sometime as Federal Bank is rejecting applications incase you have lot of recent enquires on CIBIL.

VGisHere

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Just a suggestion who thinking to apply and yet to apply.. give a second thought if you really need to go through this hassle. The service is really pathetic as i had applied on April 1st week, no message no info at all..followed with bank over email for month..the reply is usually a week late (fyi)..any got approved in may 1st week.. card shows up in app and i can make online txn. But the physical card is yet to come. Still following up and now may is end..so they have not send the card in month and no info for sam. Thinking to wait for another week and then go for closure.. don't want to keep this card as not sure if this is service they provide
Well, in contrast, I had a smooth experience!
yes Card delivery took time, but I guess that was more because of overwhelming response they would have got!

VGisHere

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have offer for LTF Imperio as having 5L FD in Federal Bank. Can I get LTF Celesta? What's the steps
It should ideally show Celesta LTF as the FD requirement for same is 4L!
if not, probably try waiting or pinging customer care, but given that they have had quite an overwhelming response, TAT might be delayed!

maheshspanicker

TF Premier
Could gather from a couple of posts that the physical card delivery is taking time. I haven't received it yet, after more than a week. What has been the general experience? Had a word with the branch manager, he told me it should be done within 7 working days.

meetprj

TF Buzz
I had the same problem. When inquired they said there was some issue with KYC and they had to manually onboard me. After that like you said the card delivery was another hassle. The sent via delhivery and that courier was stuck at mangalore for 4 days for no reason. then went to Mumbai then Thane and then returned to Mumbai. But that was actually the problem with the courier not the bank. But atleast the bank gave a reason for delay

nrb

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Yes on android it is behaving like that.
No idea how to solve that.
FYI: User dont have a bank account, just the cc
Oh I thought am the only lucky one for which it is logging out like that.
The logout is random. Sometimes it is working and some other time it is logging out just like that.