• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Federal Bank Ltd Lifetime Free Credit Cards

D₹V

TF Prestige
• All cards of Federal Bank are LTF from today, infact premium ones 😅 but for us RuPay might be beneficial, seeing the surge in RuPay offer on different merchants.

• You can apply via Bank's Website. You need Bank Statement of 3 months (Must) and ITR also (Optional). Upload both for higher chances of approval.

All the customers onboarded with effect from 3rd April 2023 will be eligible to get LTF cards.

It has three varients
  1. Celesta (Visa, MC)
  2. Imperio (Visa, MC)
  3. Signet (Visa, MC, RuPay)
IMG_20230403_071635.jpg

Apply Here : https://creditcards.federalbank.co.in

Details : https://www.federalbank.co.in/credit-cards

MITC : https://www.federalbank.co.in/credit-cards-mitc

• Joining Fees - Nil
• Annual Fees - Nil

Benefits:
Screenshot_2023-04-03-01-08-46-421-edit_com.facebook.katana.jpg
• 500 Amazon GV On minimum spend of Rs.3,000 in first 30 days.
• Complimentary Swiggy vouchers on quarterly spend of Rs.20,000.
• Complimentary lounge access - twice per quarter at Domestic airports and four times per year at International airports
• BOGO On INOX movie tickets, Once a Quarter.
• Within first 10 days spend, you'll get 10x points upto 500.

Reward System:

3x - Electronics & Apparel
2x - Entertainment
1x - Other Categories.
* For each 200 Spent.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pavan

TF Legend
TF Family
Not sure, I already have a Jupiter account so had logged into the FedMobile app a while ago. So this time I just opened the app and navigated to cards and it just showed up. For credit card only users I am not sure what the process would be.

Btw yesterday got the notification that the physical card is dispatched, well the notification was from Delhivery (the courier partner) and not from Federal Bank directly.
Even I have Jupiter account 😞 but not able to find any virtual card details..my card was approved some how...how many days it takes for delivery of physical card,

varkey

TF Buzz
@Pavan Interesting, yeah it is available only through the FedMobile app. If its asking for account number, you can try the Jupiter account info.

Received the physical card today, it was dispatched by Delhivery.

Applied for card - June 13
Card Dispatched - June 17
Card Delivered - June 21

varkey

TF Buzz
So I made some transactions with my Celesta Visa card, and surprisingly, no transaction notifications by email or SMS. If you make an online transaction where an OTP is required, I do get an email and SMS with the OTP. However no confirmation SMS or email, which is really odd.

If you do an offline transaction, there is no confirmation SMS whatsoever. Anybody else seeing the same problem? I'll drop an email anyway.

Last edited:

sauchadh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Finally, I was able to get my card approved after escalating to Nodal officer. it took 2 months to get it approved. Thanks to all for their help.

sauchadh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
So I made some transactions with my Celesta Visa card, and surprisingly, no transaction notifications by email or SMS. If you make an online transaction where an OTP is required, I do get an email and SMS with the OTP. However after that nothing, which is really odd.

If you do an offline transaction, there is no confirmation SMS whatsoever. Anybody else seeing the same problem? I'll drop an email anyway.
I recently tried only online transaction. I will keep an eye on offline ones

Strange

TF Legend
So I made some transactions with my Celesta Visa card, and surprisingly, no transaction notifications by email or SMS. If you make an online transaction where an OTP is required, I do get an email and SMS with the OTP. However no confirmation SMS or email, which is really odd.

Same here, I am not getting transaction alerts via SMS or email.

Last edited:

harshar

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I applied using the link in OP, on entering PAN I get an error prompt saying - "Please enter the details as per Federal Bank records."
Am I missing something?

Pavan

TF Legend
TF Family
@Pavan Interesting, yeah it is available only through the FedMobile app. If its asking for account number, you can try the Jupiter account info.

Received the physical card today, it was dispatched by Delhivery.

Applied for card - June 13
Card Dispatched - June 17
Card Delivered - June 21
Finally i got my card :) if we have jupiter account we need branch token to access the card details
But Imperio card benifits are totally confusing though

Vikaas

TF Buzz
How I can check serviceable area of federal ? Some banks( except top banks) doesn't provide credit card in my city like au.. Idfc just started

Anumod

TF Buzz
Was showing No offers since april. Tried today and got instantly approved for Imperio without any vkyc. I have fb sb account + fi + jupiter.

satraghav

TF Select
Was showing No offers since april. Tried today and got instantly approved for Imperio without any vkyc. I have fb sb account + fi + jupiter.
Did you get the offer after entering your Mobile Number OR even before entering Mob No. in Federal App ? How many CIBIL enquiries in 6 Months? What's the Credit Limit approved? TIA @Anumod

Anumod

TF Buzz
Did you get the offer after entering your Mobile Number OR even before entering Mob No. in Federal App ? How many CIBIL enquiries in 6 Months? What's the Credit Limit approved? TIA @Anumod
Not on fed app. On the website link after authenticating with mob no and otp. Then it asked for pan and dob. Next the card was shown. Selected the card confirmed the delivery address. Thats it. Cibil enquiries 9 in 6months. I got rejected for scapia. Limit 2.4 lk

Adwait

TF Premier
Not on fed app. On the website link after authenticating with mob no and otp. Then it asked for pan and dob. Next the card was shown. Selected the card confirmed the delivery address. Thats it. Cibil enquiries 9 in 6months. I got rejected for scapia. Limit 2.4 lk
Whats your age