• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Federal Bank Ltd Lifetime Free Credit Cards

D₹V

TF Prestige
• All cards of Federal Bank are LTF from today, infact premium ones 😅 but for us RuPay might be beneficial, seeing the surge in RuPay offer on different merchants.

• You can apply via Bank's Website. You need Bank Statement of 3 months (Must) and ITR also (Optional). Upload both for higher chances of approval.

All the customers onboarded with effect from 3rd April 2023 will be eligible to get LTF cards.

It has three varients
  1. Celesta (Visa, MC)
  2. Imperio (Visa, MC)
  3. Signet (Visa, MC, RuPay)
IMG_20230403_071635.jpg

Apply Here : https://creditcards.federalbank.co.in

Details : https://www.federalbank.co.in/credit-cards

MITC : https://www.federalbank.co.in/credit-cards-mitc

• Joining Fees - Nil
• Annual Fees - Nil

Benefits:
Screenshot_2023-04-03-01-08-46-421-edit_com.facebook.katana.jpg
• 500 Amazon GV On minimum spend of Rs.3,000 in first 30 days.
• Complimentary Swiggy vouchers on quarterly spend of Rs.20,000.
• Complimentary lounge access - twice per quarter at Domestic airports and four times per year at International airports
• BOGO On INOX movie tickets, Once a Quarter.
• Within first 10 days spend, you'll get 10x points upto 500.

Reward System:

3x - Electronics & Apparel
2x - Entertainment
1x - Other Categories.
* For each 200 Spent.

Last edited by a moderator:
Update: So I asked them if I can close the co-branded card from OneCard and apply for a standalone card directly from Federal and here's what they said:
View attachment 29060

So if you're holding any co-branded card and wish to obtain a card directly. Then you can cancel existing and wait for 90 days before applying directly. They do seem to have only 1 card policy but this is good, at least we can make a switch if required.

Edit: I think the best way forward is to close OneCard and then obtain directly after 90 days. After Federal reports to CIBIL, apply again with OneCard, this time automatically they will know you hold Federal card and will assign other partner bank. But this needs to be confirmed with OneCard whether we can apply again later if we close now (with some reason).
I heard one card does not issue card once closed

Silly que ??? :LOL:

if husband and wife are already federal bank card holders individually.

Can the husband still ask for an add-on card for the wife on his card?

Has anyone earned 10x reward points so far for 1st transaction?which kind of transaction it should be ? Is wallet loading counted?

Celesta card holders, Did you received Amazon pay voucher of 600 Rs/- for 10k spend milestone?

Its been 12 days, my 1st statement got generated with milestone achievement...not yet received anything...
Bro mine is more than a month i haven't received any cb yet

They tried to call me but I wasn't available. Now I've asked them twice to call or respond, they won't reply.

I'll drop them an email to revert via email only. They're concerned why I wanna close..lol

Update: They are neither calling nor responding via email. Some sorta strategy to avoid processing closure but who cares. I got my answer.

It's clearly written in their delete account section, they do not allow re-opening if we close (read the bottom section).

So people holding OneCard via Federal. Unless you're tired of OneCard and fine with closure forever, don't proceed with closure option for now. Maybe in future they'll change.

onecard-delete-account.jpeg

Update: They are neither calling nor responding via email. Some sorta strategy to avoid processing closure but who cares. I got my answer.

It's clearly written in their delete account section, they do not allow re-opening if we close (read the bottom section).

So people holding OneCard via Federal. Unless you're tired of OneCard and fine with closure forever, don't proceed with closure option for now. Maybe in future they'll change.

View attachment 29481
stupid policy

I just wanted to clear some myths about the application process.

No prior relationship with FB. Applied online last month. No salary slip or ITR request. Just PAN and Aadhar requested. Approved for Celesta 10 lakh CL. VKYC done immediately.

And nope, I do not hold Onecard. 6 CIBIL enquiries in the last 3 months.

Last edited:
I just wanted to clear some myths about the application process.

No prior relationship with FB. Applied online last month. No salary slip or ITR request. Just PAN and Aadhar requested. Approved for Celesta 10 lakh CL. VKYC done immediately.

And nope, I do not hold Onecard. 6 CIBIL enquiries in the last 3 months.
kya kariyenge itane sare limit ka? :LOL:
just kidding, congrats :cool:

Does anyone holding only CC from FB know how to access their Netbanking since the registration therein requires 14 digit account number?

Back