• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Federal Bank Ltd Lifetime Free Credit Cards

D₹V

TF Prestige
• All cards of Federal Bank are LTF from today, infact premium ones 😅 but for us RuPay might be beneficial, seeing the surge in RuPay offer on different merchants.

• You can apply via Bank's Website. You need Bank Statement of 3 months (Must) and ITR also (Optional). Upload both for higher chances of approval.

All the customers onboarded with effect from 3rd April 2023 will be eligible to get LTF cards.

It has three varients
  1. Celesta (Visa, MC)
  2. Imperio (Visa, MC)
  3. Signet (Visa, MC, RuPay)
IMG_20230403_071635.jpg

Apply Here : https://creditcards.federalbank.co.in

Details : https://www.federalbank.co.in/credit-cards

MITC : https://www.federalbank.co.in/credit-cards-mitc

• Joining Fees - Nil
• Annual Fees - Nil

Benefits:
Screenshot_2023-04-03-01-08-46-421-edit_com.facebook.katana.jpg
• 500 Amazon GV On minimum spend of Rs.3,000 in first 30 days.
• Complimentary Swiggy vouchers on quarterly spend of Rs.20,000.
• Complimentary lounge access - twice per quarter at Domestic airports and four times per year at International airports
• BOGO On INOX movie tickets, Once a Quarter.
• Within first 10 days spend, you'll get 10x points upto 500.

Reward System:

3x - Electronics & Apparel
2x - Entertainment
1x - Other Categories.
* For each 200 Spent.

Last edited by a moderator:

the_collector

TF Premier
One difference is Forex markup which is 2%+gst for celesta and 3.5%+gst for imperio.

Reward rate is poor for both cards.

Some offers like BOGO, Swiggy, Zomato can vary between the two
Are there any other considerable differences ?

I also know that there is international lounge on celesta and not on imperio.

Also for the offers, I thought they were bank wide and not card specific, are you sure they vary on sites like Zomato and swiggy?

bhaveshS

TF Ace
Are there any other considerable differences ?

I also know that there is international lounge on celesta and not on imperio.

Also for the offers, I thought they were bank wide and not card specific, are you sure they vary on sites like Zomato and swiggy?
In celesta mc only you get mc world benefits like golf,hotel stay , restaurant etc..

the_collector

TF Premier
Hey guys, one more thing. The branch rm is saying that they can only give celesta if the credit limit they offer is above 5L.

Is that true?

I read many posts here wherein people have a much lower limit for celesta.

Can celesta card holders please confirm?

Gaurav_96

TF Premier
Got the “Congratulations on availing your brand-new federal bank credit card. Your virtual card is now available on FedMobile app” screen.

Since I had no prior relation with fed bank and have not received the physical card, I’m supposed to do a video OTP verification, to get access.

Now it is stuck there. Getting internal error message. And once I close the app, it starts showing “Number xxxx is not registered with Federal Bank”. I have to reinstall the app to avoid this bug, do the SMS based registration again, and again get the error message on Video OTP verification page. Stuck in this loop.

Amazed by how shit their app is 😅
How long did it take for you to receive this message? I completed my VKYC on Monday and it's been quite since. No further communication.

Premium

TF Premier
RML Group
Take imperio if celesta is not available. After 21 July, cards will not be LTF.
Better get them now. Upgrade later.

I have Imperio with 1.2L limit. No major difference from celesta apart from BMS offer worth 400off vs 200off in imperio.
More lounge visits. MC world benefits.

Gaurav_96

TF Premier
I clicked on the apply button to see if it would show an update on my Celesta application, and to my surprise, it asked me to enter my Aadhar card details again (earlier it was taking me to complete vkyc, where I would see vkyc already completed message).

I entered my Aadhar card number, and then all the details that I had put earlier were already there. I clicked on next, next, and it offered me Celesta Card (just like earlier) with the same old limit that was offered to me: 9.6L.

I again completed the vkyc, and towards the end, I told the agent that I had also done the vkyc on Monday, which was also completed successfully, but there has been complete silence since then.

He told me that there could be some technical glitch, but now he has forwarded my application for the next approval, and I should get final confirmation within 24 hours.

Looks like someone Dropped the database between Monday and Friday.

Edit: the card is now approved. MasterCard Celesta with 9.6L limit

Last edited:

jack333

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I clicked on the apply button to see if it would show an update on my Celesta application, and to my surprise, it asked me to enter my Aadhar card details again (earlier it was taking me to complete vkyc, where I would see vkyc already completed message).

I entered my Aadhar card number, and then all the details that I had put earlier were already there. I clicked on next, next, and it offered me Celesta Card (just like earlier) with the same old limit that was offered to me: 9.6L.

I again completed the vkyc, and towards the end, I told the agent that I had also done the vkyc on Monday, which was also completed successfully, but there has been complete silence since then.

He told me that there could be some technical glitch, but now he has forwarded my application for the next approval, and I should get final confirmation within 24 hours.

Looks like someone Dropped the database between Monday and Friday.

Edit: the card is now approved. MasterCard Celesta with 9.6L limit
Congrats. Any federal, jupiter or fi account you are holding and since how long to get this preapproved offer? And you didn't give any income proof?

the_collector

TF Premier
For all those that are getting the error of " non serviceable pincode" when you apply via the website, please look through this message.

I also was getting this error even though a federal Bank was less than a km away.

Annoyed, I walked into the bank close by to ask why this was the case. The executive said this is common and that he can process the card for me from the back end.

He asked me to open an account , I opened the club variant ( 5K MAB) and asked me to send the following :

1. Other bank last 3months card statement
2. Last 2 months payslip.

They manually configured the best offer for me and approved imperio for now( I think over leverage / they want to squeeze out more from me for celesta), but I said okay as I want it for federal offers.

So the card approved and will reach me in the next few days.

Anyone with a similar issue can try this.

Gaurav_96

TF Premier
bhai log ye card ka pin set kaise kare bina welcome kit ke? IVR per number unregistered batata h or card details m expiry invalid batata h.

ye kya bank h

Tarun239

TF Premier
For all those that are getting the error of " non serviceable pincode" when you apply via the website, please look through this message.

I also was getting this error even though a federal Bank was less than a km away.

Annoyed, I walked into the bank close by to ask why this was the case. The executive said this is common and that he can process the card for me from the back end.

He asked me to open an account , I opened the club variant ( 5K MAB) and asked me to send the following :

They manually configured the best offer for me and approved imperio for now( I think over leverage / they want to squeeze out more from me for celesta), but I said okay as I want it for federal offers.

I opened a fed excel account, branch people clearly told that fed credit cards can be applied only online, even if I opened their most superpremium account, they can't help. Worst part is they are even denying even for a secured federal credit card.

the_collector

TF Premier
I opened a fed excel account, branch people clearly told that fed credit cards can be applied only online, even if I opened their most superpremium account, they can't help. Worst part is they are even denying even for a secured federal credit card.
No. So they technically are right.

Basically, you need to tell them to generate the offer for you. What they do is they coordinate with the backend credit card team. That team will customise an offer based on your details.

If you confirm that offer, they will send a link for you to reapply and the minute you log in, you'll see that same offer as pre approved. It'll get approved

So you should've pressed on the banker before opening your SB account.

Tarun239

TF Premier
At my branch they are denying, probably they are not interested.
No. So they technically are right.

Basically, you need to tell them to generate the offer for you. What they do is they coordinate with the backend credit card team. That team will customise an offer based on your details.

If you confirm that offer, they will send a link for you to reapply and the minute you log in, you'll see that same offer as pre approved. It'll get approved

So you should've pressed on the banker before opening your SB account.

jack333

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge

Not all branches are applying offline. I think only metro city branches can do that