• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Fees for non-activated hdfc swiggy card

Akash.nagori

TF Select
I recently got hdfc swiggy card but I have not activated yet and when I called CC the lady today me if I don’t activate and if the card gets deactivated after 37 days then I will have to pay the joining fees … is it the case ? If I have not activated then why should I pay the charges… i think this is not fair… Experts please throw some light on this and suggest what should be done

Solution
If you don’t activate the card you won’t get charged. Simple as that. She is trying to trick you into activating it. Don’t fall for it if you don’t want the card

realjayt

TF Premier
If you don’t activate the card you won’t get charged. Simple as that. She is trying to trick you into activating it. Don’t fall for it if you don’t want the card

Solution

the_collector

TF Premier
I recently got hdfc swiggy card but I have not activated yet and when I called CC the lady today me if I don’t activate and if the card gets deactivated after 37 days then I will have to pay the joining fees … is it the case ? If I have not activated then why should I pay the charges… i think this is not fair… Experts please throw some light on this and suggest what should be done
Ask her to send you an email stating the same and tell you are recording the call. Then see the fun.

She'll not only change her statement but offer it free to you

Huwave123

TF Buzz
I also got swiggy card and did not activate till today .

Waiting for ltf msg