• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

FI Money Infinite account | 2% in UPI/Debit Card spends

I use the Millenia DC for Wallet Load and rotate money, so that 400 is off. Far now, I'm looking for a better CC bill pay reward rate of minimum 1% and still looking. Only luck so far is Jupiter DC and Mobi with max 10k, but I still have over 60k bill payment on a single card and no other reward offer available 😕🥲.

I tried Cheq, but it's extremely devalued ryt now and PayTM also has some offers with maximum rate at 0.67% only 😢.

Anyone else have any better ideas 🙂.

I use the Millenia DC for Wallet Load and rotate money, so that 400 is off. Far now, I'm looking for a better CC bill pay reward rate of minimum 1% and still looking. Only luck so far is Jupiter DC and Mobi with max 10k, but I still have over 60k bill payment on a single card and no other reward offer available 😕🥲.

I tried Cheq, but it's extremely devalued ryt now and PayTM also has some offers with maximum rate at 0.67% only 😢.

Anyone else have any better ideas 🙂.
Why don't you use HDFC Platinum DC? It gives flat 1% cashback till ₹75k cc payment

Back