• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

FI Money Infinite account | 2% in UPI/Debit Card spends

I didn't get any cashback for UPI spends (2%) last month and this month. Salary account user

Last month most seem to have got it, but i didn't have patience to reach out to customer care.

Still getting 200 voucher of swiggy/uber etc every month.. but very soon I'll change my salary account back to SBI.

FI has changed or rather cleverly added in terms and conditions to this 2% cashback on debit card spends. They have listed this under the salary account benefits and added in the infinite plan to it as well.

All well-known bill payment merchants have been blacklisted from the 2% cashback. I just got off a heated call with their escalation team.
I think now its better to take our money out from this joke of a neobank.
If anyone wants to view the tncs please follow this link:

Open Fi app - click on "Salary Benefits" on homepage - scroll down and select 2% cashback on shopping with upi/debit card - read the TnCs.

They have slyly added in the infinite plan to this section without even listing this under the infinite plan banner to just keep on misleading people.

I am also attaching a picture of the same here.

Already closed my 2 Fi accounts in family due to them not honouring the Dmart cashback and changing terms and conditions of the offer midway during the deal period and then lying about it.

1-2% cashback for penny transactions is not worth my time.

It was always like this. But both Infinite and Salary account holders get the 2%. Have gotten it for last 2 months. Will confirm by next week if we get for this month also. I'm in infinite plan only.
Got the points today. But think before choosing points. As Fi has gone the Cheq way and is allowing redeeming one voucher just once. Not sure if it is a daily limit or monthly limit.

Did anyone get the 500rs cashback for just doing 2500 payments by the debit card on Cheq? I did 10, but I've received only 116rs. I think in between because my account turned from Infinite to Salary, it just counted the transactions I did after I turned my account to Salary.

I use the Millenia DC for Wallet Load and rotate money, so that 400 is off. Far now, I'm looking for a better CC bill pay reward rate of minimum 1% and still looking. Only luck so far is Jupiter DC and Mobi with max 10k, but I still have over 60k bill payment on a single card and no other reward offer available 😕🥲.

I tried Cheq, but it's extremely devalued ryt now and PayTM also has some offers with maximum rate at 0.67% only 😢.

Anyone else have any better ideas 🙂.
Take RBL Signature+ debit card.

Did anyone get the 500rs cashback for just doing 2500 payments by the debit card on Cheq? I did 10, but I've received only 116rs. I think in between because my account turned from Infinite to Salary, it just counted the transactions I did after I turned my account to Salary.
I did 2500 * 10 for CC Payments on Cheq in June and I got the rewards today. Infinite User.

Back