• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

FI Money Infinite account | 2% in UPI/Debit Card spends

FI has changed or rather cleverly added in terms and conditions to this 2% cashback on debit card spends. They have listed this under the salary account benefits and added in the infinite plan to it as well.

All well-known bill payment merchants have been blacklisted from the 2% cashback. I just got off a heated call with their escalation team.
I think now its better to take our money out from this joke of a neobank.
If anyone wants to view the tncs please follow this link:

Open Fi app - click on "Salary Benefits" on homepage - scroll down and select 2% cashback on shopping with upi/debit card - read the TnCs.

They have slyly added in the infinite plan to this section without even listing this under the infinite plan banner to just keep on misleading people.

I am also attaching a picture of the same here.

Attachments

• IMG-20230627-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20230627-WA0000.jpg
    178.7 KB · Views: 76
FI has changed or rather cleverly added in terms and conditions to this 2% cashback on debit card spends. They have listed this under the salary account benefits and added in the infinite plan to it as well.

All well-known bill payment merchants have been blacklisted from the 2% cashback. I just got off a heated call with their escalation team.

Open Fi app - click on "Salary Benefits" on homepage - scroll down and select 2% cashback on shopping with upi/debit card - read the TnCs.

They have slyly added in the infinite plan to this section without even listing this under the infinite plan banner to just keep on misleading people.

Interesting that Cheq, Cred are excluded from the no reward list!

I'm already planning to take my money out of this sh*tty neo-bank. These guys purposefully hold the refund amount for quite long. Merchant told me he had successfully transferred the money and its showing him successful as well but haven't received the money. Its been 20+ days.

And what to say about their pathetic customer service! Complaints gets lodged and they don't even care for months and months. Their deadline is nothing. Their words have literally zero value. And this is when I'm Infinity user lol. Tired up from them.

I'm already planning to take my money out of this sh*tty neo-bank. These guys purposefully hold the refund amount for quite long. Merchant told me he had successfully transferred the money and its showing him successful as well but haven't received the money. Its been 20+ days.

And what to say about their pathetic customer service! Complaints gets lodged and they don't even care for months and months. Their deadline is nothing. Their words have literally zero value. And this is when I'm Infinity user lol. Tired up from them.
I have noticed that they randomly decline high value transactions, sometimes even low value ones, like 2-3k. This is a huge problem. I don't think I will keep my money in Fi for long

Full credit goes to Arindam, our very own favorite YouTuber. 🤣 Thanks to him, Jupiter realized how much money they were losing. 🤣 Many merchants have already been excluded, and more will likely follow soon as he keeps posting his tips and tricks videos.

Is that 2% CB valid for CC bill payments and utility bill payments on Payzapp and mobikwik?
Please check this:

If you have 50k idle for putting it in this shit account instead
Put 10k in five RBL Accounts and get Enterprise DC.
Which will give you net 4% if you use it for only 20k/Month for Credit Card bill payments on Mob***k.
Also RBL will give 4.25% per annum interest on Savings Account Balance
I will apply for rbl bank account then

So basically FI withdrew these benefits from Infinite and now only provides this for Salary?

Back