• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

FI Money Infinite account | 2% in UPI/Debit Card spends

Get Flat 20% of debit card spends as Fi coins on Weekends

Offers section...Terms & Conditions

This offer is valid only on 29th and 30th July 2023.

Payments to merchants like Paytm, Club 12, Freecharge, Mobikwik, Jio Money, Amazon Pay, Ola Money, Swiggy Money, Airtel Money, Akudo, Fampay, Futurepay, Goldpay, Google Pay, Imobile Pay, HDFC-Payzapp, Phonepe, Qiwi Bank, Samsung Pay, Skrill Itd, Target Agency, Transerv Limited, Xpay, Yuvapay, Zipcash will not be eligible for the reward.
I did 2000 transaction in onecard bill pay within onecard app
I received 4x coins for infinite plan
Bt I didn't receive additional money plant for 20% fi coins as per this offer
Anyone tried cheq app or onecard bill pay and received 20% coins pls tell
I think it's waste offer

On which apps/transactions u got cashback for previous month bro
Can u tell us?

I did on 3 transaction
1.amazon load
2 cred UPI bill pay
3.once card billpay within one card app
I m still not sure abt getting 2% cashback for above transactions
not sure about all but amazon load, and other wallet transactions or paytm, etc are excluded

cred and cheq got cashbacks without any issue, onecard ( not sure but it should get cashback)

I did get 20% coins for payment on Onecard app and mobiqwik via dc, does anyone get 2% cashback also for both onecard and mobiqwik via dc in last month?
Update us bro if u get cashback for July month for onecard billpay?
I think limited PPL are using infinity plan coz of pathetic fi account CC
And i think they might not be using basic 1% CB onecard

One doubt
I upgraded to infinity plan on July 15th
I have kept exactly 50k balance from July 15th
Bt my MAB for July will be less than 50k
So will i get 2% cashback or not?
Yes you will get as long as you spent min. 25K. The moment your account balance hits 50K, you are instantly upgraded to Infinite. They don't calculate MAB in the typical way (like add balances of each day/30) to my understanding.

Even if your balance goes below 50K you would still continue enjoying benefit of Infinite for a grace period of 7-10 days and post that only your account would get downgraded.

Hope it helps.

For this offer yiu have to maintain 50k, and single transaction is limited to ₹50 cb.
Yes but we can split CC payment into multiple and use this account as monthly expense account also. I have been getting 500 every month. My balance has gone till 7k but I am still on infinity only. They ask me to add money to the account at the start of the month. Think their criteria is a little relaxed

Back