• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

FI Money Infinite account | 2% in UPI/Debit Card spends

Received ₹491 for CC bill payments (each transaction restricted to ₹2500). This was my first Fi Infinite month so to test things, I did CC bill payments using all possible apps. Got CB on all - Cred, Airtel Thanks, Bajaj Finserv, Paytm, PayZapp, MobiKwik, OneCard and Cheq. I had calculated the CB I would get is ₹491 as per 2% and that's exactly they gave. Some CC bill payments were via Fi's DC, some via Fi UPI. Any other CC bill payment apps you guys can suggest that I can use for Fi DC/Fi UPI?

Received money plant for 360rs or 16200 coins for 2% cashback for July month
I took 360rs
Check ur account as well
Which one is best 360rs or 16200 coins bro?
@Chaitanya-a
There is Amazon, BB, Myntra vouchers which give you slightly better reward rate with Fi coins. Like you get 22500 Fi coins instead of 500 Cashback. And a Amazon 500 voucher is 19999 only. The remaining 2501 coins can be used later is a bonus. BB, Myntra vouchers can take the reward rate to 3% also but it is not absolute value conversion

Received ₹491 for CC bill payments (each transaction restricted to ₹2500). This was my first Fi Infinite month so to test things, I did CC bill payments using all possible apps. Got CB on all - Cred, Airtel Thanks, Bajaj Finserv, Paytm, PayZapp, MobiKwik, OneCard and Cheq. I had calculated the CB I would get is ₹491 as per 2% and that's exactly they gave. Some CC bill payments were via Fi's DC, some via Fi UPI. Any other CC bill payment apps you guys can suggest that I can use for Fi DC/Fi UPI?
Good bt they mentioned cashback not applicable for mobikwik,Paytm , amazon etc
U got cashback on those apps
I just don't understand their weird T&C 😅

Good bt they mentioned cashback not applicable for mobikwik,Paytm , amazon etc
U got cashback on those apps
I just don't understand their weird T&C 😅
That is if you add money to the wallets of Mobikwik, Paytm, Amazon. But when you do CC payments, their payment gateway apparently does give CB which is the way it should be. With wallets, one can cheat/rotate money a lot so that's why they won't give I guess.

I didn’t received any cashback for paying CC bills on cree with UPI transaction.
But I had received coins on each transaction.
I just checked my transactions in detail. On Cred, I paid via Fi UPI. Everywhere else I paid via DC. Note that on CRED, there are 2 ways to pay from Fi account: you can choose the Federal Fi account but pay using Cred UPI. This will not give any cashback. To get CB, you must choose "View all" under Other UPI options and then chose Fi there and pay with Fi UPI.

Last month credit card bill payment made on Payzapp didn't fetch any cashback. This month it looks all good.

Also I noticed they keep on increasing the FI coins required to purchase Amazon GV. So better to choose the cashback. Who knows cashback might get slashed shortly.

Last month credit card bill payment made on Payzapp didn't fetch any cashback. This month it looks all good.

Also I noticed they keep on increasing the FI coins required to purchase Amazon GV. So better to choose the cashback. Who knows cashback might get slashed shortly.
I always check the points needed for the voucher before choosing the money plant to confirm the same. But yes they have been increasing the points or restricting number of vouchers one can buy. So I wouldn't suggest accumulation of points to buy next month, better to use maximum in same month, atleast take out the 500 as voucher and keep remaining as coins

Back