• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

FI Money Infinite account | 2% in UPI/Debit Card spends

Looking around those threads only bro. Btw I also got the 2% cashback, 22500 coins milgaya 🥳. Also, got a few codes in paytm with 100% cashback points, so paid off 35k for 35k points (=350 rs).
how did you get 2% cashback with full pay of 35k? Fi allows max 50 rs per transaction.

Any idea what is the escalation email id of Fi?

I had registered a ticket for money refund they have taken no action for more than 35 days.

Where/How should I escalate? They are saying they dont have a pno.

So should I directly escalate to RBI Ombudsman and if so what is the procedure?

I had registered a ticket for money refund they have taken no action for more than 35 days.

Against who you will complain? Fi or federal bank?

I think we all need to report them, they are cheating customers.

Even if you cancel the physical dc, you will be still paying for virtual debit card.
I mean who take charges for virtual debit card.

And also Jupiter dc don't work for federal bank offer, only visa and some Jupiter offer are there(not good).

For 35 days the ticket I raised on Fi had no resolution got fed up with calling and emailing that yesterday I emailed Grievance redressal of Federal Bank and voila today received the refund of Rs118

IMG-20230713-WA0001.jpg

So at present which options are giving 2% cashback upto 500.I m listing them below

1.one card bill pay within onecard app only using debit card
2.cheq CC bills
3.Cred via UPI

Pls add or remove and update them below

Thanks
@Chaitanya-a
Bro how you're paying cc bills on cred via UPI? Using 3rd party apps? I'm only getting Gpay, Paytm & Cred UPI option. No option to use customised collect request.

Back