• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

FI Money Infinite account | 2% in UPI/Debit Card spends

I haven't received the fi coins yet🥹 looks like time has come to close the fi A/c
I also didn't receive coins for last 2 transactions. But if check ways to earn money plant section, there is no offer for coins on upi spends only has offer of 4x coins on debit card spends. Earlier i think there was offer of 2x coins on upi spends. But 2% cb on upi is still there.

I also didn't receive coins for last 2 transactions. But if check ways to earn money plant section, there is no offer for coins on upi spends only has offer of 4x coins on debit card spends. Earlier i think there was offer of 2x coins on upi spends. But 2% cb on upi is still there.
I had got coins for UPI txn when I did cc payment via cred but I did not have the 10% offer for coins upto 200 for a txn with maximum cap of 2k for a month. It got credited till 2k. I did as 1500 x 17 via cred to get the 2% cb too

Maxx you can recieve via UPI is 2k points in a month.

I had got coins for UPI txn when I did cc payment via cred but I did not have the 10% offer for coins upto 200 for a txn with maximum cap of 2k for a month. It got credited till 2k. I did as 1500 x 17 via cred to get the 2% cb too

Maxx you can recieve via UPI is 2k points in a month.
Just checked and I stopped receiving coins after 2K coins. Thanks for letting me know 👍.

Hey anyone can confirm that they got this month 2% cashback , for transaction on cred and cheq,

And please tell how do we know that we are eligible for cashback,
I am asking if there is a way to confirm mechant giving 2% cashback,

Or we have to wait for next month to confirm the same

Hey anyone can confirm that they got this month 2% cashback , for transaction on cred and cheq,

For Jan month we will know in Feb only. I had done only in cred and after Feb 1st week will update on the same. I don't think there is a way to confirm 2%. For cred I received coins so I guess we might consider this cos for Paytm wallet adding I didn't got coins

U l get 2% CB and coins fr both
So far everyone getting fr these two apps

Per Debit card any restrictions Like 3 Per Day ?
There are 3 different offers.
1. Via UPI for Fi Coins:10% upto 200 Fi coins each transaction Max 2000 Fi Coins per month so ideally you are supposed to do 10 transactions of 2000 each via UPI to compete this, you can do this in a single day as there is no restrictions of per day count.

2. Via Debit Card for Fi Coins: 20% upto 800 Fi coins each transaction Max 8000 Fi Coins per month so ideally you are supposed to do 10 transactions of 4000 each via Debit Card to compete this, you can do this in a single day as there is no restrictions of per day count.

3. Via UPI/Debit Card for Cashback : 2% cashback upto Rs 30 each transaction Max 3 transaction per day upto 500 per month so you can do 3 transactions of 1500 each via Debit Card or upi for 6 days to complete this.

Back