• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

FI Money Infinite account | 2% in UPI/Debit Card spends

Cashback for many of their offers also wasn't automatic nor on time e.g. Licious or DMart offers which I used on their card. I contacted their Twitter support and they manually credited the cashback several days later after weeks of esclation. Not a good experience. Who has time to follow up with such frequent issues?

Cashback for many of their offers also wasn't automatic nor on time e.g. Licious or DMart offers which I used on their card. I contacted their Twitter support and they manually credited the cashback several days later after weeks of esclation. Not a good experience. Who has time to follow up with such frequent issues?
I tried applying YouTube premium discount offer. But when I typed the Fi Debit card details, no discount applied to the bill.

When I raised this complaint, their response came after 2 months, quoting "you should've made the payment and we will add the Cashback manually after you raise the complaint" 🤣

For the D Mart 10% offer, I paid the bill at D Mart and got cashback within 2-3 minutes.

For me, yes. But other people must have upgraded to Infinite before me. Or is it that Infinite itself was launched 1 month back?
Infinite program itself was started 1 month back. Last month's i.e. first month's Cashback hasn't been credited yet.

Regarding coins, this is the info I've got and tested so far:

For Fi Debit card (20% coins)
Max 2000 coins per txn
Max 10000 coins in a month

For Fi UPI (10% coins)
Max 600 coins per txn
Max 5000 coins in a month

I've got these coins and redeemed 2 bigbasket ₹200 gift vouchers each valuing 6499 coins.

Back