• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

FI Money Infinite account | 2% in UPI/Debit Card spends

Yep it seems they r processing cashback for all infinite holders!! I got it today 🙂 !! Dunno how it works!! will have to calculate all the DC as well as UPI spends of the month!!

For other banks you need to spend money like paying credit card bill. You cannot get that money back. Please understand that here you don’t spend any cash and get 6k per year. You get 500 per month for transferring money to your bank or wallet.
Then instead open two Savings Max with 25k each.
You will get 800/Month with two Millennia DC every month for wallet load.

Plus Smartbuy 5% upto 1000 for Smartbuy txns is seperate.

Did anyone else receive the money plant today for 2% cashback for last month?
If yes, I have a question, I did not pay that much attention, but there were 2 branches on the plant, one with cashback and another with the fi coins, I just clicked on the cashback and now the cashback is showing up in my rewards history but not the fi coins, was it a choice thing or is it some glitch?
The question might sound juvenile but I would request y'all to humour me.

Did anyone else receive the money plant today for 2% cashback for last month?
If yes, I have a question, I did not pay that much attention, but there were 2 branches on the plant, one with cashback and another with the fi coins, I just clicked on the cashback and now the cashback is showing up in my rewards history but not the fi coins, was it a choice thing or is it some glitch?
The question might sound juvenile but I would request y'all to humour me.
It was a choice between fi coins & Cashback. Fi coins had better monetary value.

Cashback came yesterday! This one is a proper loot and I have made infinite accounts for both myself and my wife. While there are other debit cards (SC) that give such cashback but 2% guaranteed cashback on UPI is VERY RARE!

One thing to note is that on UPI the cashback is applicable only if the payment is made from the Fi app

Time to enjoy the benefits of this plan! Hopefully the program won't end anytime soon :D

Back