• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

First HDFC card

punrziq

TF Select
So, I'm getting money back (spend based) & Tata Neu plus (LTF) with 50k limit.
Don't have HDFC card for sales or discounts, should I take one of these or wait šŸ˜• for better offers from HDFC.
Have other cards with Max limit 3.7L.

Last edited:

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
Take screenshot of that offer screen and sent the mail to grievance redressal team asking for millenia specifically. Tell them the reason that it would be more useful for you.

Quote them your relationship with the bank like from how long you've been their customer or high no. of txns you do. If everything goes by your side, they'll issue millenia.

Coz Moneyback is a trap. They don't upgrade it easily. And Tata Neu card is cobranded. Specially paid tata Neu card isn't worth it.

punrziq

TF Select
Take screenshot of that offer screen and sent the mail to grievance redressal team asking for millenia specifically. Tell them the reason that it would be more useful for you.

Quote them your relationship with the bank like from how long you've been their customer or high no. of txns you do. If everything goes by your side, they'll issue millenia.

Coz Moneyback is a trap. They don't upgrade it easily. And Tata Neu card is cobranded. Specially paid tata Neu card isn't worth it.
Then again I think they won't provide LTF unless it's pre approved.

maheshspanicker

TF Premier
Think you should take the Tata Neu card as long as you use the Tata Neu set of brands, Moneyback surely isn't the finest offering from HDFC. HDFC is usually good about limit enhancement, so I wouldn't worry too much about the 50000... Its the card variant you'll have to think about.

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Think you should take the Tata Neu card as long as you use the Tata Neu set of brands, Moneyback surely isn't the finest offering from HDFC. HDFC is usually good about limit enhancement, so I wouldn't worry too much about the 50000... Its the card variant you'll have to think about.
Be it upgrade or limit enhancement every member have different experience with HDFC šŸ¤£