• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

First HDFC card

punrziq

TF Select
So, I'm getting money back (spend based) & Tata Neu plus (LTF) with 50k limit.
Don't have HDFC card for sales or discounts, should I take one of these or wait šŸ˜• for better offers from HDFC.
Have other cards with Max limit 3.7L.

Last edited:
Actually I have savings account with HDFC, while acc opening, my occupation set to Self Employed. So I received pre-approved offer for Business Money-back CC. I took it that time with just 25K limit. I have other bank CC with 2L limit. Is there any way I can change it to Personal CC with Higher Limit? Or Should I cancel it and apply C2C for new personal card? I don't have Salary Slips though.

So did you get millennia? I have three months old savings max account with HDFC. From few days offers for moneyback plus is coming in my net banking and WhatsApp. But i specifically want millennia only. Cc team of HDFC even called me today and shamelessly lied moneyback is ltf provided to me. When i checked even that is spend based ltf only. Any chance next month or adding some more funds would trigger millennia ltf. Since paid i can get by submitting income docs.

Actually I have savings account with HDFC, while acc opening, my occupation set to Self Employed. So I received pre-approved offer for Business Money-back CC. I took it that time with just 25K limit. I have other bank CC with 2L limit. Is there any way I can change it to Personal CC with Higher Limit? Or Should I cancel it and apply C2C for new personal card? I don't have Salary Slips though.
Moneyback is a useless card bro, you shouldn't have taken it.

They rejected my friends c2c application after initially approving it principal, when he asked for reconsideration his income docs were asked. So it is dependent on their algorithm whether for c2c also they would ask or not.
Only when your friend asked for reconsideration did they ask for income proof, but when you apply via C2C they don't ask for any other documents.

Back