• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Flipkart axis credit card pre approved offer

friends2b11

TF Select
Today one of my friends got a message that he was pre-approved for an Axis NEO credit card. She had opened an Axis bank account four months ago.

He got a pre-approved Millennium credit card with a limit of INR 150,000 in December last year from HDFC Bank.

He had also opened an ICICI Bank 0 balance campus power account but did not get any pre-approved offers yet. She is maintaining over Rs. 1 lakh in her account.

I know the cashback axis credit card is not available yet.

So should she wait to get a pre-approved Flipkart axis bank credit card, or should she take the axis NEO credit card and later upgrade it to a Flipkart axis card credit card, or can she also get a second card on the basis of the first card by calling customer care? What is the waiting period for this upgrade or the second card (on the basis of the first card)?? Can she get the second card the next day?

Last edited:
Today one of my friends got a message that he was pre-approved for an Axis NEO credit card. He had opened an Axis bank account four months ago.

He got a pre-approved Millennium credit card with a limit of INR 150,000 in December last year from HDFC Bank.

He had also opened an ICICI Bank 0 balance campus power account but did not get any pre-approved offers yet. She is maintaining over Rs. 1 lakh in her account.

I know the cashback axis credit card is not available yet.

So should she wait to get a pre-approved Flipkart axis bank credit card, or should she take the axis NEO credit card and later upgrade it to a Flipkart axis card credit card, or can she also get a second card on the basis of the first card by calling customer care? What is the waiting period for this upgrade or the second card (on the basis of the first card)?? Can she get the second card the next day?
I didn't got he or she or multiple persons

Take that pre-approved axis Neo card.

You can take another 2 more axis cards under shared limit.

To get another card with existing limit, call cc and ask flipkart c card.

We can also manually request under pre-approved cards but it takes time to get update in user banking interface.

Some people even have 4 or 5 axis cards via nrv or citi merge

Back