• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Flipkart charging Fee for availing credit card offers

Flipkart has become a Chindi Chor

shoplifting GIF

They always cancel my orders automatically, and now my account is shadow banned.
I was trying to buy a tablet with credit card. After successfully placed the order, the orders were getting cancelled automatically.

Even the cancellation sms was coming before the order confirmation sms.

And their customer care has no solution for this.

They always cancel my orders automatically, and now my account is shadow banned.
I was trying to buy a tablet with credit card. After successfully placed the order, the orders were getting cancelled automatically.

Even the cancellation sms was coming before the order confirmation sms.

And their customer care has no solution for this.
damn that really sucks.. flag this issue on twitter! publicly shaming them can work wonders!

Just tried placing an order on FK and noticed that they have started a new fee called offer handling charges, for adding a new card and avail the offer!

View attachment 65121

What's this new scam by ScamKart?
I just went ahead and availed the offer first time.

Out of curiosity, I tried availing the offer again and the same fees of INR 49 shows up again!

This is next level looooot by ScamKart!

It is not for adding cards on flipkart.flipkart started charging this offer handling fee long time ago,probably like 1year.The charge is levied on those cards on which some offer is ongoing.Suppose, there is an offer of flat 2000rs off on Realme P1 pro 5g on only ICICI Credit Cards,then this offer handling fee will be levied on icici cards not on other bank cards.This charge may be account specific.

Last edited:
it is not for adding cards on flipkart.flipkart started charging this offer handling fee long time ago,probably like 1year.The charge is levied on those cards on which some offer is ongoing.Suppose, there is a offer of flat 2000rs off on Realme P1 pro 5g on ICICI Credit Cards,then this offer handling fee will be levied on icici cards not on other bank cards.This charge may be account specific.
Oh really? How do we know if the charge will not be applicable for any account? Any work around to get rid of this charge? TIA

What Arnal said... It's was being charged for atleast a year now. New accounts might be temporarily exempt, but no way to skip it if you want to awail extra discounts.

Always buy from Amazon when the price is the same or comparable, their service and ethos is much better.

Last edited:
damn that really sucks.. flag this issue on twitter! publicly shaming them can work wonders!

Nothing worked for me.

Then I changed my permanent phone number with the secondary mobile number.

And then opened a fresh Flipkart account with my primary number again.
Otherwise I have no options, they are not ready to accept the fact, they are saying that may be stock issue in my pin code.

But I placed the order from my brother's account, same pin, same adress, the order placed successfully.

all platforms chg.. bms / zom / swgy / mmt / zepto / irctc... list goes in.. why would we call out only FK.. tata cliq also chgs nw.. some fee... its now going to be a normal.. airline charge on their own website also!!
I think this is order specific. I added other items to cart and tried ordering. No such fee was applied. For now it looks like it’s applicable on bigger purchases, where a card discount is applicable.

I think this is order specific. I added other items to cart and tried ordering. No such fee was applied. For now it looks like it’s applicable on bigger purchases, where a card discount is applicable.
The reason this is odd compared to other platforms is, this is applicable every time we avail a card offer

Post in thread 'Flipkart charging Fee for adding cards'
https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/flipkart-charging-fee-for-adding-cards.30438/post-755758

Back