• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Flipkart charging Fee for availing credit card offers

They always cancel my orders automatically, and now my account is shadow banned.
I was trying to buy a tablet with credit card. After successfully placed the order, the orders were getting cancelled automatically.

Even the cancellation sms was coming before the order confirmation sms.

And their customer care has no solution for this.
You're lucky.. For me, they blocked my account, and did not even return my Rs. 5000 that were added by hdfc gift card. Shameless guyz didnt even care to redund money even after complaining @ govt. JagoGrahak portal. They suck.

They always cancel my orders automatically, and now my account is shadow banned.
I was trying to buy a tablet with credit card. After successfully placed the order, the orders were getting cancelled automatically.

Even the cancellation sms was coming before the order confirmation sms.

And their customer care has no solution for this.
You tried to scam Flipkart before that's why your account and address is blacklisted. If you didn't, then it's blacklisted by mistake.

You tried to scam Flipkart before that's why your account and address is blacklisted. If you didn't, then it's blacklisted by mistake.

Sorry bro, But I never tried to Scam Flipkart.

Mistake? They didn't even know what is the issue, they are clearly saying that as a customer I don't have any issues from my side, may be the stock is not available.
And it's not just about one person I have talked with multiple customer support agents they all said the same thing.

But surprisingly the product is available on my pin code and it was delivered to my pin code when I ordered the product from my brother's account

That's why I prefer Amazon, because even after all this crap fees, Flipkart doesn't take any responsibility if any defect or issues come up. Every time I get some good deal during flipkart sales, that product is always out of stock for my pincode. People don't call it Scamkart for no reason.

Sorry bro, But I never tried to Scam Flipkart.

Mistake? They didn't even know what is the issue, they are clearly saying that as a customer I don't have any issues from my side, may be the stock is not available.
And it's not just about one person I have talked with multiple customer support agents they all said the same thing.

But surprisingly the product is available on my pin code and it was delivered to my pin code when I ordered the product from my brother's account
They can't mention directly that your account is blacklisted even if it's blacklisted. Infact no company can. I work for a firm where we block/blacklist many fraud people without their knowledge.

Send a mail to CS explaining your situation, if you haven't done anything wrong. Calling won't help.

They can't mention directly that your account is blacklisted even if it's blacklisted. Infact no company can. I work for a firm where we block/blacklist many fraud people without their knowledge.

Send a mail to CS explaining your situation, if you haven't done anything wrong. Calling won't help.
New info. Thank you

They don't reply ... I had one issue and I emailed to their grievance email , never heard back.

But brother I'm genuinely speaking that I never did anything unethical, even I'm a plus member from long time.
This was my permanent account.

I had already raised the issue on twitter, they called me, they said they have nothing to do.

So I changed the mobile number on this permanent account, and opened a new account with the old number.

That's why I prefer Amazon, because even after all this crap fees, Flipkart doesn't take any responsibility if any defect or issues come up. Every time I get some good deal during flipkart sales, that product is always out of stock for my pincode. People don't call it Scamkart for no reason.
Agreed. Amazon is miles apart from Flipkart and other e-commerce sites. Their post sales customer service and overall service just can't be met by other companies; that's why I prefer to order from Amazon even if the product is a bit expensive compared to Scamkart.

And not just Flipkart, it's the same for almost all Indian companies' customer service unfortunately. Amazon's customer service quality should really be used as a benchmark by most Indian companies 😂

Any delivery is open box delivery. Ask the delivery person to wait while you check.

Flipkart just makes it "mandatory".
You are lucky that your experience with delivery agents have been great that they allow you to open non-open box delivery packages before giving the otp. Most delivery agents won't even hand over the package to the customer before receiving the otp.

Agreed. Amazon is miles apart from Flipkart and other e-commerce sites. Their post sales customer service and overall service just can't be met by other companies; that's why I prefer to order from Amazon even if the product is a bit expensive compared to Scamkart.

And not just Flipkart, it's the same for almost all Indian companies' customer service unfortunately. Amazon's customer service quality should really be used as a benchmark by most Indian companies 😂
Not anymore amazon is worse. may be your POV is based on past experience & not recent

Back