• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Flipkart charging Fee for availing credit card offers

Why stop there ? Put visiting fee too. On a serious note, please tag if they do so, I will block it.
Peek Nancy GIF by Jason Clarke

In my case amazon always helps me.
Just contact them properly, if you are not satisfied with the solution call them again.
I got the resolution maximum time without any hassle.

Also one thing I like about amazon is that the delivery guy is permanent (atleast in my case, same for my cousins)
So the delivery guy is like my friend now, even he is on WhatsApp, I can contact him any time to talk about the schedule for delivery.

Also when I'm not available to pick the order, he himself paid the amount and later delivered to me, and I paid him back for COD orders.

For Flipkart they always send random people, I don't how they are employing the delivery partners.

Not anymore amazon is worse. may be your POV is based on past experience & not recent
It's based on current experience only. Ofcourse, Amazon service is not as great as it used to be in the past (especially in the last two years, the experience downgraded) but still in our experience (family, friends and colleagues) no other company still comes close to their customer service. Honestly, I'm yet to find one Indian company with similar customer service quality.

Having said that, I agree that everyone's experience might not be the same.

It's based on current experience only. Ofcourse, Amazon service is not as great as it used to be in the past (especially in the last two years, the experience downgraded) but still in our experience (family, friends and colleagues) no other company still comes close to their customer service. Honestly, I'm yet to find one Indian company with similar customer service quality.

Having said that, I agree that everyone's experience might not be the same.
its been disaster mostly due the resolution & escalation system in amazon is totally broken now; plus executive team's response is dead.

in fk if things went south then no scope of escalation & that was where amazon excelled but now both are at dead end.

regardless good for u since u had a smooth sail

You are lucky that your experience with delivery agents have been great that they allow you to open non-open box delivery packages before giving the otp. Most delivery agents won't even hand over the package to the customer before receiving the otp.
I personally don't ask them. I would try to ask them not to open it even if it were open-box delivery (to avoid them putting smudges and fingerprints all over) and they comply unless their app requests photos.

I just record my unboxing to use as proof if any issue arises.

But it's their job to complete the delivery and they can't just deny you and be on their way. Just show them that you have the OTP (to make sure you're the correct recepient) and ask to open. If you find an issue, call customer care and deal with it then and there with the delivery agent as proof.

They'll lose their jobs if they get complaints or keep missing deliveries.

Back