• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Flipkart charging Fee for availing credit card offers

all platforms chg.. bms / zom / swgy / mmt / zepto / irctc... list goes in.. why would we call out only FK.. tata cliq also chgs nw.. some fee... its now going to be a normal.. airline charge on their own website also!!
The post you replied to is about a shadow ban. So...

Just tried placing an order on FK and noticed that they have started a new fee called offer handling charges, for adding a new card and avail the offer!

View attachment 65121

What's this new scam by ScamKart?
all platforms chg.. bms / zom / swgy / mmt / zepto / irctc... list goes in.. why would we call out only FK.. tata cliq also chgs nw.. some fee... its now going to be a normal.. airline charge on their own website also!!! they are all trying to make crores by adding these small amounts

it is not for adding cards on flipkart.flipkart started charging this offer handling fee long time ago,probably like 1year.The charge is levied on those cards on which some offer is ongoing.Suppose, there is a offer of flat 2000rs off on Realme P1 pro 5g on ICICI Credit Cards,then this offer handling fee will be levied on icici cards not on other bank cards.This charge may be account specific.

Correct. They've started taking a cut off the CC offers quite sometime back.

They've also started charging some shipping fee for grocery orders (still nominal, and they do waive that off during special sales sometimes).

They've also made the 'Super Coins' virtually useless unless one purchases the VIP membership!

And the 499/- rupees VIP membership also requires an additional 40/- for shipping (presumably for the useless Gift Box that one can't opt out of)!

Nice going, Flipkart.

On what ground you're saying this? Any delivery isn't open delivery unless specified by the ecommerce site.
What do you think an "Open Box Delivery" entails?

Just check the darned contents before giving the OTP and refuse to accept it if something is missing or damaged.

I think this first started as platform fee for delivery apps like Zomato, Blinkit, Swiggy ,etc and is slowly moving to eComm.

Possibly there are some new charges levied by financial institutes on these platform which are making them put it eventually on the customers.

I quickly checked on this. Its same despite being Flipkart Plus/Plus Premium Member. Also, I wouldn't risk buying it from Flipkart.
Most of the stores like Croma/Reliance Digital etc matches online price if the model is available offline. If not buy from Amazon or local store who matches online prices.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-08-15 200821.png
    Screenshot 2024-08-15 200821.png
    30 KB · Views: 36
In my case delivery boy was not ready without OTP and payment
For open box delivery, they say that we can check for any physical damage and they did not allow to switch on the phone.Somehow, I managed to switch on the phone saying that I am searching OTP and talking to him nicely

For open box delivery, they say that we can check for any physical damage and they did not allow to switch on the phone.Somehow, I managed to switch on the phone saying that I am searching OTP and talking to him nicely
They don't even allow to touch without OTP.

It's not new, they have been doing this for one year or so. Charge a one time fee during a sale because they're bringing you good offers. Begging is their passion. Offer handling fee, secure packaging fee, this fee, that fee 🤣

Back