• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

FLIPKART THE BIGGEST FRAUD

unusedbrain1

TF Premier
THEY CANCELLED MY 12K PHONE which was supposed to be delivered by 11 ..now stand cancelled by 17th .

They cancelled Nothing phone 1 256 gb variant..same story

now s22 shows dispatch date of 19th .& Delivery of 25th ..which also gonna get cancelled someday by Flipkart..

THE FUGGING fraud Flipkart .. Cancelled their pay later for good.
AMAZON ATLEAST take little extra in sale but deliver if they take order ..

And even being premium account of Flipkart these were Asking 40 rupee for every small order.fugging beggars

Deliveries on sale purchases with Flipkart are always unsure.

How many devices did you buy in total? And how was the payment made?

Flip-kart is unethical, amazon is no saint either. There are hundreds of complaints against them. Twitter is flooding with it as their respective support is in efficient. Same is with other food, travel, logistic etc aggregators. For them if they are getting business from lacs of customer, few hundreds of dis-satisfied doesn't bother. India doesn't have strong laws in favour of consumers and they are taking advantage of it.

I have stopped doing groceries online since last year. I haven't purchased big ticket item from FK since 2018 due to their un-ethical practices I had to deal with. But did it impact FK. ....NO. They are still doing business and growing. Same with others aswell.

To an extent, many consumers are mis-using their policies aswell. That's why, now customer profiling has come into picture. Soon customer with good history will see better benefit, as compared to other

India needs strong consumer laws.
(e.g. Go First filed bankruptcy. As per some of the YT influence's, customer refund is the lowest priority and dealt at last)

moreover flipkart and amazon have millions of unverified sellers making it a more riskier place to buy from .
when you buy from places like chroma,reliance,one plus you know that you will get the product on time or atleast a little late but definately you will get it and it will be a genuine one.
Now amazon and flipkart have had to introduce open box delivery because soaps were being delivered instead of iphones

THEY CANCELLED MY 12K PHONE which was supposed to be delivered by 11 ..now stand cancelled by 17th .

now s22 shows dispatch date of 19th .& Delivery of 25th ..which also gonna get cancelled someday by Flipkart..

And even being premium account of Flipkart these were Asking 40 rupee for every small order.fugging beggars
No both are same.. they favour seller over customer..

3 of my Amazon product got cancelled this time.. & one got stolen (got a refund).

moreover flipkart and amazon have millions of unverified sellers making it a more riskier place to buy from .
when you buy from places like chroma,reliance,one plus you know that you will get the product on time or atleast a little late but definately you will get it and it will be a genuine one.
Now amazon and flipkart have had to introduce open box delivery because soaps were being delivered instead of iphones
Screenshot_2023-10-17-08-42-51-075_com.flipkart.android.jpg this one is being sold by TRUEcomretail . Aka Flipkart own ..

But this is also get cancelled in few days i have strong feeling

Do consider buying from offline store like choma if they are offering same price.

Still Amazon is anytime better than ChorKart.
FNahv3SUYAAB7AO.jpg

Do check seller ratings before the purchase. If it's a new seller, your order will likely get cancelled.
Don't worry, S22 most likely won't get cancelled. It's stock was available till the last days. Nobody was buying it for the battery drains. 🤣
Cancelled their pay later for good.
That's the best thing you did today. 😀

Amazon ni tumhara zone ka agent chor hai yahape🤣

Amazon se inconvenience k liye compensation maango dedega shayad. Mujhe recently 1 month prime membership extension dia as compensation.
& here in my area Flipkart Delivery boy treat me like A Most previlgae person..
Once I was exchanging one t shirt and refund on other By mistake i sent Both t shirt in refund 😂..
WHEN exchange came it asked for t shirt .. guy told me to give Same colour any T Shirt he will get it approved

Post this on x with tagged big ppl..
& We will do retweet 🙂

Post this on x with tagged big ppl..
& We will do retweet 🙂
Talked to grivenace team. They said product got damaged by Ekart hence couldn't be fulfilled. & this only showing to them post cancellation . I have S22 in waiting ..i will post regarding that if it goes south . 12k phone won't get much attention 😁

After that i will post about
1Nothing phone 1 - cancelled
2 This 12k phone
3 s22

Back