• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

FOREX CARD TO CHOOSE

AKHIL SP

TF Buzz
Hi folks ,
I am planning a trip to UAE in 2 months , as UAE had refreshed their visit visa rules, we need to carry 3000 AED or equivalent amount . So I decided to apply for a forex card. First I tried to apply BOOK MY FOREX,but my pincode is not serviceable. SO I decided to choose HDFC's forex card. Can u guys tell me what's the difference between REGALIA FOREX PLUS and multicurrency forex card.
And why bank is issuing multicurrency forex card when we can use regalia forex plus (USD) at 0 forex markup fee ..
pls help me to choose..Need ur help ..

I use the Regalia forex plus. No hassle just load USD and use in any currency for forex. Supports quick pay to add money too. But you need hdfc credit/debit card. I have used it in many countries, never failed once. You can add it to uber/bolt too. Multicurrency you can use for only the wallets you load and when it supports cross currency, they charge it, I say not worth it.

Last edited:
I use the Regalia forex plus. No hassle just load USD and use in any currency for forex. I have used it in many countries, never failed once. You can add it to uber/bolt too. Multicurrency you can use for only the wallets you load and when it supports cross currency, they charge it, I say not worth it.
Thank you soo much for the help..

Back