• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Which Rupay Card to choose...

Can anyone explain why no one recommends ICICI Rubyx Rupay card ? I mean, from what I have read on the forums, ICICI cards don't offer much benefits but if I am getting LTF Rubyx Rupay, is it worth compared to Tata Neu Infinity Rupay ? The Rubyx Rupay offers the same benefits as Rubyx Visa/Amex/MC i.e. 8 Domestic Lounge access, 4 gold rounds, BMS, Inox 25% Discount upto 150, 2 reward points for Rs. 100 spend etc.
not everyone is getting it LTF.. and then again it's not a very rewarding card.

when we compare to tata nue, kotak, kiwi 🥝 or Jupiter..

Thanks to cat guy & chai guy for pointing out the mistakes..🙂

Last edited:
I have

HDFC Tata neu infinity - thik thak card hai. per use nahi kerta. hdfc me 10L+ spend hai already islia
Yes Rupay virtual - New new lia hai to thora use ho jaata hai
PNB Rupay - Jab man kare ise hi use kerta hu kyuki isme spend kerne ka koi jhamela nahi, baaki koi PNB ka card hai nahi to 10L AIS ki fikr nahi
ICICI Coral Rupay - Isko to bus cash convert k lia use kerta hu. reward ka prb hai isme
SBI IRCTC Rupay - Isko bhul se mat lena. maine bhi galti se lia tha 4yr pehle. aaj tak kabhi rewards redeem nahi kia.

Best hai ye, but mere pass hai nahi-
BOB snapdeal - suna hai. reward acche hain. ye bina cibil hit milega to koi batao
Kotak Myntra - iske bhi reward rate acche hain. ye bhi bus suna hai. dekha nahi. kyuki hai nahi. Isko baad me apply kerunga Kotak white reserve ltf lene k baad. 4 month se yahi soch rha hu.

You have strong fixation for trains and knifes.

Study well and become a surgeon soon. I will make a biopic on you.

A small boy playing with rusty nails on railway tracks gets intrigued by the knives. Instead of becoming a daku(thief) with a chaku (knife), he becomes a surgeon with the same knife. Your college days will have stories like SBI CC that applied at railway station.

The title of the story will be chook chook train 🔪 chaku chaku train 🚋

To have a global appeal, I can anchor @plastikman too somewhere in the story. He researches some plastic at western universities. Later you two will collaborate where you make affordable surgical knives from nails & trains and @plastikman 's plastic as handles to those.

Now all you have to do is
  1. study well to become a surgeon
  2. while at 1, take care of your health and looks as you will be hero of the movie. atleast don't get bald.
  3. find @MrunalMehta and she will be the heroine.
well that's my train of thought
Day Waiting GIF by Rafael
And the one who bunked school at class class 4th 🙂
You have strong fixation for trains and knifes.

Study well and become a surgeon soon. I will make a biopic on you.

A small boy playing with rusty nails on railway tracks gets intrigued by the knives. Instead of becoming a daku(thief) with a chaku (knife), he becomes a surgeon with the same knife. Your college days will have stories like SBI CC that applied at railway station.

Now, the love track. doc goes to apply SBI CC Octane card. In the waiting room, the travel enthusiast @MrunalMehta was reading a travelogue. A gentle breeze makes the CC application fall to ground. While picking it, doc and Mrunal exchange glances. Tada !! love at first sight. No rain song or train song as I am a realistic director. Coincidentally the first fight between these lovers is also due to this railway station. Mrunal feels ignored as doc is more anxious and enthusiastic for an SBI verification call than from her.

The title of the story will be chook chook train 🔪 chaku chaku train 🚋

To have a global appeal, I can anchor @plastikman too somewhere in the story. He researches some plastic at western universities. Later you two will collaborate where you make affordable surgical knives from nails & trains and @plastikman 's plastic as handles to those.

Now all you have to do is
  1. study well to become a surgeon
  2. while at 1, take care of your health and looks as you will be hero of the movie. atleast don't get bald.
  3. find @MrunalMehta and she will be the heroine.
well that's my train of thought
Day Waiting GIF by Rafael
The things i have done prior to class 11 & who i m right now is 180 degree opposite.

Being proud owner of 100+ books i must say u have written so well.

Point 1-2 taken .
Point 3 .. i have my own heroine 😁

And the one who bunked school at class class 4th 🙂

The things i have done prior to class 11 & who i m right now is 180 degree opposite.

Being proud owner of 100+ books i must say u have written so well.

Point 1-2 taken .
Point 3 .. i have my own heroine 😁
Great !!! that means no delay in shootings cause @MrunalMehta may disappear unannounced.
May be I can give her lead role in Princess Magnus movie.

I have

HDFC Tata neu infinity - thik thak card hai. per use nahi kerta. hdfc me 10L+ spend hai already islia
Yes Rupay virtual - New new lia hai to thora use ho jaata hai
PNB Rupay - Jab man kare ise hi use kerta hu kyuki isme spend kerne ka koi jhamela nahi, baaki koi PNB ka card hai nahi to 10L AIS ki fikr nahi
ICICI Coral Rupay - Isko to bus cash convert k lia use kerta hu. reward ka prb hai isme
SBI IRCTC Rupay - Isko bhul se mat lena. maine bhi galti se lia tha 4yr pehle. aaj tak kabhi rewards redeem nahi kia.

Best hai ye, but mere pass hai nahi-
BOB snapdeal - suna hai. reward acche hain. ye bina cibil hit milega to koi batao
Kotak Myntra - iske bhi reward rate acche hain. ye bhi bus suna hai. dekha nahi. kyuki hai nahi. Isko baad me apply kerunga Kotak white reserve ltf lene k baad. 4 month se yahi soch rha hu.
Kotak Myntra is instant cashback post settlement of transaction.
But reward are only between 2k -5k .
U can't do Upi more than 5k

Back