• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Free CIBIL Score is back in ICICI Wealth Management Account

oh 45 days? then it's fine.

Onescore also gives it once in a month. Anyways happy with the purchase yesterday. No regrets.
The CIBIL we bought is gold rated.. we can not depend on these third party guys . We don’t know what their mood will be in 6 months time..

Always nice to have direct connection with CIBIL..
500 per year is not much .. it is almost like equivalent to having one decent meal

The CIBIL we bought is gold rated.. we can not depend on these third party guys . We don’t know what their mood will be in 6 months time..

500 per year is not much .. it is almost like equivalent to having one decent meal
Yes, Actual CIBIL reports work well. Anyways Union bank sponsored me for almost 1.5 year of subscription. 😋

Reactions: SSV
High end OS users 😋 need to wait.
No.. that is not the feature here..

Majority group will get the first update...

mnior mniority group will have to wait !!

Hence need to BE on the mainstream boat in these kind of cases.. hence I moved to Andriod for all my banking needs..

Note: I was an iPhone user for the last 15 yers or so.. Still have iPhone , but it uses my alternate number , not the main aadhar linked number

• Hehe
Reactions: BVC

True if in case something goes wrong you can download the report share with the bank and the alerts you receive are useful as well. Topped Up 3yrs x 2 accounts.

Reactions: SSV
On a side note, do get some rest too!

I may be wrong but I'm perceiving this CIBIL matter seems to have got you all nocturnal for two whole days! :)
Thanks for your concern..
However, it is nothing to do with CIBIL.. I am traveling tomorrow . going to visit Gokarna and hence very busy in the last two days arranging for travel along with all my other work...and in between TF..

Won't be online for the next 4 days or so..

Back