• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

(Free Credit Card to Bank) Payzapp wallet UPI launched (for iphone/android users) (SBI Cashback credit card loot tricks added)

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
(Free Credit Card to Bank) Payzapp wallet UPI launched (for iphone/android users) (SBI Cashback credit card loot tricks added):

Payzapp has launched wallet upi services for iphone users. One person told he loaded Rs 1 lakh and successfully able to pay Rs 99950 to merchant qr code, you can use if you want free credit card to bank.

Monthly payzapp load limit is 2 lakh and i think ( not sure) daily wallet upi limit is Rs 1 lakh, first try with small amount.

Android/iphone user -

scan merchant UPI QR and enter amount

next screen click on drop down arrow and choose Payzapp wallet UPI.

Option lane ka trick, use latest version app or beta app -

Just open app and scan merchant qr and close try 2-3 times and reopen you will get Payzapp Wallet UPI option on drop down arrow.

Loot tips: Buy zingoy RuPay gift card using 5% SBI Cashback credit card.

2% extra charges and 3% effectively profit. Use Zingoy RuPay gift card on Payzapp Wallet load.

imagepicker061AD282-5DCF-444E-BC06-B879A0CC703C-91204-00000CFA039165AE.webp
imagepickerD730CA8E-FCF7-4373-BBC5-0D6D3BAE63FB-91204-00000CF9EF262DAB.webp

imagepicker97AE9838-03E5-46A6-B088-63F8090A7B7B-91204-00000CF9E05E9797.webp

Last edited:
Bro are there any charges to merchant if we transfer from payzapp wallet?
No charges

income tax waiting for u
Tide is a prepaid card. The spends are not reported in AIS. I have personally transacted more than 50 lakhs in previous financial year. It was not reported in AIS.

Some banks might call you for confirmation or even freeze your account without asking if you receive large amounts from wallet.

But it won't be reported in AIS for sure.

No charges

Tide is a prepaid card. The spends are not reported in AIS. I have personally transacted more than 50 lakhs in previous financial year. It was not reported in AIS.

Some banks might call you for confirmation or even freeze your account without asking if you receive large amounts from wallet.

But it won't be reported in AIS for sure.
Tide by visa or rupay?
Cos visa prepaid cards cant be used to pay cc bill in paytm

(Free Credit Card to Bank) Payzapp wallet UPI launched (for iphone/android users) (SBI Cashback credit card loot tricks added):

Payzapp has launched wallet upi services for iphone users. One person told he loaded Rs 1 lakh and successfully able to pay Rs 99950 to merchant qr code, you can use if you want free credit card to bank.

Monthly payzapp load limit is 2 lakh and i think ( not sure) daily wallet upi limit is Rs 1 lakh, first try with small amount.

Android/iphone user -

scan merchant UPI QR and enter amount

next screen click on drop down arrow and choose Payzapp wallet UPI.

Option lane ka trick, use latest version app or beta app -

Just open app and scan merchant qr and close try 2-3 times and reopen you will get Payzapp Wallet UPI option on drop down arrow.

Loot tips: Buy zingoy RuPay gift card using 5% SBI Cashback credit card.

2% extra charges and 3% effectively profit. Use Zingoy RuPay gift card on Payzapp Wallet load.

View attachment 61167
View attachment 61168

View attachment 61169
Can you plzz tell what is the issue with my payzapp wallet??

I'm unable to add even 1000 rs to payzapp wallet even though I'm full kyc user and haven't added 5000 Rs till date, still it says 200000 limit exceeded.

What to do?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240730-075053.webp
    Screenshot_20240730-075053.webp
    36.2 KB · Views: 23
Are you sure I want to transfer to my own paytm merchant QR 50k can I do in one shot?
Yes
Will it show as business income in AIS or somewhere?
No. They don't report to AIS. But if you do very large amount of transaction then they might call you for verification and ask documents for your business and receipts for those high value transactions. Or they might simply block your account. Paytm generally doesn't do this, but they might do if the amount is too big.

For 2 lakhs you don't need to worry 😂

Yes

No. They don't report to AIS. But if you do very large amount of transaction then they might call you for verification and ask documents for your business and receipts for those high value transactions. Or they might simply block your account. Paytm generally doesn't do this, but they might do if the amount is too big.

For 2 lakhs you don't need to worry 😂
What is the transaction limit for one transaction bro?

Back