• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Free International Airport lounge access (Outside India)

I am looking for an LTF Credit Card (Secured/Against fixed deposit of about 25K as I am student) or Debit Card only for the purpose of Free International Airport lounge access. I am also open to open a premium family account with AMB of around 2L.

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Open 50k account with PNB ,take Rupay Select Debit card ,take out the money

Open Minimum Balance Canara Account, take Rupay Select Card ,

50k MAB and International lounge support. Do check the support airport list once, before application.
I guess International lounges outside India are not included in this

WandereR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Take Standard Chartered EMT & get priority pass for 2 access/year. Charges around 350. Apply through cashkaro get 2.5K which will cover multiple renewal fee

shashank08

TF Premier
I am looking for an LTF Credit Card (Secured/Against fixed deposit of about 25K as I am student) or Debit Card only for the purpose of Free International Airport lounge access. I am also open to open a premium family account with AMB of around 2L.
open a 2.5K AMB/25000TRV requirement Jana SFB Video KYC savings account.

Don't get Debit card issued while opening the account.
Once account is activated call customer care and get Rupay Select DC issued - 499+GST issuance charges and same is AMC.

Put money in the FD if you want for 365 days and enjoy 8.5% interest rate in the same bank.

gowthamv

TF Premier
StanC EMT is one of the best low priced card for Intl Lounge Access.
But not sure abt the eligibility as you are a student.