• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Free Jupiter account

hellobois

TF Legend
I'm planning to open Jupiter account only for payment of credit card and earning up to 150 rupees per month from that.
I wish to know whether I can make the account free and use the debit card also I have read somewhere that people are paying their mutual funds from Jupiter account via standing instruction and by that way they need not to pay the annual charges on debit card and other miscellaneous charges.
please confirm if this is true
thanks

I'm planning to open Jupiter account only for payment of credit card and earning up to 150 rupees per month from that.
I wish to know whether I can make the account free and use the debit card also I have read somewhere that people are paying their mutual funds from Jupiter account via standing instruction and by that way they need not to pay the annual charges on debit card and other miscellaneous charges.
thanks
Fi money and Jupiter both waive off DC charges on spend of 25k .

In my case , I use fi and wallet reload too counted as spending 😉

Strange thing, my friend opened both accounts at same time and things sorted.

Kyc error - tell me more specific?
Error: Full KYC NOT DONE
your federal bank account is registered under half KYC. Please complete your full kyc there to proceed with jupiter.

Even though my FI account shows Full KYC.

Error: Full KYC NOT DONE
your federal bank account is registered under half KYC. Please complete your full kyc there to proceed with jupiter.

Even though my FI account shows Full KYC.
Call jupiter customer care +91 08655055086

Personal advice - don't put large amount in fi - I got frequent mail from federal Bank investigation through normal transaction details.. and their agent and enquire then unfreeze. 😐

thanks
You can do 25k transactions in 1 year
(Credit Card payments exclude but, indirectly it's free if you earn 250 Jwels on 25k transaction.😉)

Or
Keep account as Pro for 6 months

Or
Keep salary account for 6 months

USE REFERRAL LINK 🙂👇👇

Thank you 🙃

Last edited:
thanks
here is a better way,

you can either put 10-12 K a month in jupiter or create an fd of 10k for 7.25 % interest in there.
in both ways your account will be converted as pro and you'll receive 150 jewels for debit card and 100 jewels for upi spends on eligible merchants.

yes, annual fee on Debit card will be waived off if you spend 25K via jupiter debit card , and yes credit card transactions done on mobikwik under the merchant name " One Mobikwik System Pvt. Lt." is counted towards benefits, I try this every month.

BTW I have done an fd pf 10K already , so no worries about pro status,
in this way interest at 7.25% at annual on 10K + approx 1800 Rs. cashback every year is guaranteed.

ask me if any other questions you have,

and DM me if you want joining benefits bonus cashback, I'll share my refferell link..

Last edited:
here is a better way,

you can either put 10-12 K a month in jupiter or create an fd of 10k for 7.75 % interest in there.
in both ways your account will be converted as pro and you'll receive 150 jewels for debit card and 100 jewels for upi spends on eligible merchants.

yes, annual fee on Debit card will be waived off if you spend 25K via jupiter debit card , and yes credit card transactions done on mobikwik under the merchant name " One Mobikwik System Pvt. Lt." is counted towards benefits, I try this every month.

BTW I have done an fd pf 10K already , so no worries about pro status,
in this way interest at 7.75% at annual on 10K + approx 1800 Rs. cashback every month is guaranteed.

ask me if any other questions you have,

and DM me if you want joining benefits bonus cashback, I'll share my refferell link..
Bro how can you earn 7.75% is it tenure is 1.6 years??

Bro how can you earn 7.75% is it tenure is 1.6 years??
Sorry for mismatched.!

Yes, for 7.25% interest, tenture is 1 year 6 months.

And for one year there is two possible ways..

Either create a super pot with 6.75% interest.
OR
create an FD. with federal bank with 6.8 % interest.

In my view Super pot is better because, we can see it in jupiter app itshelf and can withdraw in emergency with some deduction in interest.

And for one year there is two possible ways..

Either create a super pot with 6.75% interest.
OR
create an FD. with federal bank with 6.8 % interest.

In my view Super pot is better because, we can see it in jupiter app itshelf and can withdraw in emergency with some deduction in interest.
You can FD in app also and withdraw it anytime also.

Back