• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Free Jupiter account

hellobois

TF Legend
I'm planning to open Jupiter account only for payment of credit card and earning up to 150 rupees per month from that.
I wish to know whether I can make the account free and use the debit card also I have read somewhere that people are paying their mutual funds from Jupiter account via standing instruction and by that way they need not to pay the annual charges on debit card and other miscellaneous charges.
please confirm if this is true
thanks

If anyone using jupiter account can see gpay invite code option use this code "ZNDGXA70" for 250rs. Cashback.. Can't assure it will work because I found two codes which expired in gpay rewards section..I just gave a try with one code of 150rs. and it worked..Another one anyone can use and confirm if it worked.
Showing as invalid

Order any product over Amazon or Flipkart of more or ₹1100 approx and pay using virtual dc and after 2-3 min you receive 300 jewels = ₹300 , then cancel the product u got your refund.

Thanks me later @mack @hellobois
A member from this forum have pinged me a referral code and I applied it via app settings. Ordered with virtual dc and cancelled the order from amazon. Got 500 jewels but it says apr 26th as the date to redeem..By then I will get the refund and the credited jewels will be revoked??

Someone confirm

A member from this forum have pinged me a referral code and I applied it via app settings. Ordered with virtual dc and cancelled the order froma amazon. Got 500 jewels but it says apr 26th as the date to redeem..By then I will get the refund and the credited jewels will be revoked??

Someone confirm
yes, jewels can be redeemed only after 15 days

A member from this forum have pinged me a referral code and I applied it via app settings. Ordered with virtual dc and cancelled the order from amazon. Got 500 jewels but it says apr 26th as the date to redeem..By then I will get the refund and the credited jewels will be revoked??

Someone confirm
No, In my friend's case jewels doesn't taken back after cancellation of Flipkart order, he did everything in front of my eyes.

But he opened account 1.5 years before, when fi and Jupiter were just launched.

I opened fi and he jupiter.

No, In my friend's case jewels doesn't taken back after cancellation of Flipkart order, he did everything in front of my eyes.

But he opened account 1.5 years before, when fi and Jupiter were just launched.

I opened fi and he jupiter.
I should have paid cc through mobikwik...will see how this goes

here is a better way,

you can either put 10-12 K a month in jupiter or create an fd of 10k for 7.25 % interest in there.
in both ways your account will be converted as pro and you'll receive 150 jewels for debit card and 100 jewels for upi spends on eligible merchants.

yes, annual fee on Debit card will be waived off if you spend 25K via jupiter debit card , and yes credit card transactions done on mobikwik under the merchant name " One Mobikwik System Pvt. Lt." is counted towards benefits, I try this every month.

BTW I have done an fd pf 10K already , so no worries about pro status,
in this way interest at 7.25% at annual on 10K + approx 1800 Rs. cashback every year is guaranteed.

ask me if any other questions you have,

and DM me if you want joining benefits bonus cashback, I'll share my refferell link..
I m new to jupiter... Please enlight on the tricks to use it in a better way....

Back