• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Free Sim Card, FREE International Calls & FREE Data for All Visa/Amex/Diner/RuPay/UPI card holders

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Loot - Free Sim Card, FREE International Calls & FREE Data for All Visa/Amex/Diner/RuPay/UPI card holders:

Offer valid till 30/04/2025

Scan the QR Code and go to whatsapp -
inda-niva-qr-code.webp

Send “Hi”, select “New Customer” & then select “Mastercard Offer”

Proceed to provide basic information such as your travel date and passport number and claim your free ESIM or physical SIM.

Remember, you just need to enter the first six digits of your Mastercard card (Visa/Amex/Diner/RuPay/UPI card holders - Enter any first 6 digit Mastercard number).

Note - I am not sharing here first 6 digit Mastercard BIN because people will start spamming with same 6 digit BIN. Any Indian Bank Issue Mastercard 6 Digit BIN enter and proceed or you will find Mastercard BIN here - https://in.bookmyshow.com/offers )

eSIMs are delivered instantly via WhatsApp chat and email for free. Physical SIM cards are delivered to your chosen office or residential address before your travel, also free of charge. Your free offer will be activated on the SIM card according to your chosen travel date.

Note - Dnt placed multiple orders, they will call you after dispatched.

Here i am RuPay card holder and got Free Physical sim card -
20241018_190254.webp
20241018_190332.webp

Full offer details here -

Last edited:
Loot - Free Sim Card, FREE International Calls & FREE Data for All Visa/Amex/Diner/RuPay/UPI card holders:

View attachment 72492

Proceed to provide basic information such as your travel date and passport number and claim your free ESIM or physical SIM.

Remember, you just need to enter the first six digits of your Mastercard card (Visa/Amex/Diner/RuPay/UPI card holders - Enter any first 6 digit Mastercard number).

Note - I am not sharing here first 6 digit Mastercard BIN because people will start spamming with same 6 digit BIN. Any Indian Bank Issue Mastercard 6 Digit BIN enter and proceed or you will find Mastercard BIN here - https://in.bookmyshow.com/offers )

eSIMs are delivered instantly via WhatsApp chat and email for free. Physical SIM cards are delivered to your chosen office or residential address before your travel, also free of charge. Your free offer will be activated on the SIM card according to your chosen travel date.

View attachment 72493
View attachment 72494

Only for 3 days?

1000133836-webp.72501

Attachments

• 1000133836.webp
    1000133836.webp
    1.7 MB · Views: 692

View attachment 72492

View attachment 72493
View attachment 72494

You will get only 500 MB to use for only 25 minutes in the 1st 3 days

Back